Recovering from steroids 2 years later.

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Recovering from steroids 2 years later.

Hello I am 22 years old, from when I was 17 until I was 20 I messed around with steroids . Back then I had an invincible mentality in life. I felt the rules did not apply to me. I didnt think steroids would harm me but now I believe that have have harmed me and have left some long lasting side effects that may effect me for life. During the past 2 years I have been experiencing severe anxiety, erection problems,shrunken testicles……dude they are way smaller than they used to be……. no energy,trouble recovering from not just working out but from work. I feel sick and I have been to the doctor many times in the last few years not admitting to my usage, asking for blood tests they will not give me. I plan on making a doctors appointment to admit my usage and demand getting blood tests done. I researched what tests I need to get done. I am going to try to get them to let me see an endo. It is pretty difficult to get anything from kaiser, thats my health insurance, I pay 100 dollars a month for this crap. Any advice on how to get them to refer me to an endo? I would rather have an endo help me out than doing it myself, as it is difficult taking research chemicals with my anxiety. I have attempted taking toremifine twice in the past year and stopped due to getting really bad anxiety, just last week I tried to take it again and I got a nose bleed and I started freaking out. It would be nice to know what im taking is actually what im supposed to be taking. And to be monitored by a doctor. I dont plan on taking steroids again, unless I need hrt. I just want to be a normal guy, no anxiety no erection problems. I dont drink or smoke or do drugs and I eat a healthy diet. Im 5 11 and I weigh 180. under 10 percent body fat. I exercise everyday. I would like to get my balls back and get get on track. I want to get this taken care of ASAP. If I cant get help from the doctor I plan on helping my self and assuming all the risks involved, any advice?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Replies
    spec99
    man that sucks. this is a prime example of why they should not be used by anyone under the age of 25. what you need to do is get the tests done to see what damage there is and then tell your doctor what happened. dont try to take anything else yourself, wait till you see a doctor. did u do a proper pct after ur cycles when u were younger?
    warren916
    Kaiser is denying you blood tests?? That doesnt sound right, i had kaiser for many years…

Anyway, you need bloodwork to check your hormones. That will give you the answer you need.

But from the sounds of it (your permanent testicular atrophy) your body is no longer producing test.

Mr.AK
    Quote Originally Posted by warren916View
    Kaiser is denying you blood tests?? That doesnt sound right, i had kaiser for many years…

Anyway, you need bloodwork to check your hormones. That will give you the answer you need.

But from the sounds of it (your permanent testicular atrophy) your body is no longer producing test.

Well when you ask the doctor for blood tests and your 22 years old the doctor thinks your crazy,lol. I never told them i did the juice for fear of my insurance being affected? But I am going to take that step this week. My steroid usage was very erratic, I never did a correct cycle or did proper pct, I was basically on and off for about 3 years.

Mr.AK
    There is alot of things to test for what tests should I ask for?
    spec99
    tell ur doctor what u did and ask for a totally comprehensive blood work. most doctors will know what to do.
    warren916
    Tell him you want to check your test levels, your an athlete and want to know, not a big deal.
    lovbyts
    Simply tell him you dont feel right, things arent working as should be etc and if he wont do blood work get another doctor.
    PurpleOnes
    Kinda sucks that you started so early , those things mostly come when your still growing.
    man i hate to hear that. the insurance thing is kinda fu–ed up!! i don’t see how they can turn you down i always have a small % to pay for special stuff. but i think blood test is only like 20 bucks for me. hope you get that worked out. research it more and get some good info if they pull that crap just mention lawyer and that tends to change minds very quick.
    MBMETC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.AKView
    Well when you ask the doctor for blood tests and your 22 years old the doctor thinks your crazy,lol. I never told them i did the juice for fear of my insurance being affected? But I am going to take that step this week. My steroid usage was very erratic, I never did a correct cycle or did proper pct, I was basically on and off for about 3 years.

get a new doctor and come clean with the next one if you dont want to tell him you injected say you took some prohormone crap and now you have these symptoms and you feel you may have done some damage. remember these docs work for you if you request blood its not for him to deny that request, fu** that sh**!

GoodMan1987
    This thread should be locked…. and made into a "MUST RETII" for all members.
    I’m very sorry to hear what happened to you, but you obviously seem to have come to terms with your mistakes. Make sure you spread the word about the dangers of taking AAS at such a young age. Don’t let it happen to someone else. I know personally, I will be directing all young competitors to this thread for an instant wake-up call on why AAS are not for people under 25.
    Notsigned
    You might have to pay out of pocket (worst case). At least then you’d be off the insurance books and can be honest. But another thing you can say is that you’ve been messing with TrueMaxding supplements at GNC and ever since then you’ve been experiencing these problems. The FDA doesn’t regulate them that well and some times products are spiked with AAS or PH to give people the results the products claim to give. If they ask you which ones you took, just say something like "them all" or just "various creatines."
    umber100
    dammit op i dont mean to be rude but idiots like you are why steroids get so much hate, especially when 19-20yr olds want to use

masso123
    I did the exact thing you did, but i only cycled for a year at 18 now at 22 i have the same symptons as you but what helped me with my libido was provirion. It boosted it up and havent had problems since.
    Desperaux
    Good luck to you bro. Take the advice from the board and see a Doc……….Hope things work themselves out.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.