Recovering from steroids 2 years later.

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Recovering from steroids 2 years later.

Hello I am 22 years old, from when I was 17 until I was 20 I messed around with steroids . Back then I had an invincible mentality in life. I felt the rules did not apply to me. I didnt think steroids would harm me but now I believe that have have harmed me and have left some long lasting side effects that may effect me for life. During the past 2 years I have been experiencing severe anxiety, erection problems,shrunken testicles……dude they are way smaller than they used to be……. no energy,trouble recovering from not just working out but from work. I feel sick and I have been to the doctor many times in the last few years not admitting to my usage, asking for blood tests they will not give me. I plan on making a doctors appointment to admit my usage and demand getting blood tests done. I researched what tests I need to get done. I am going to try to get them to let me see an endo. It is pretty difficult to get anything from kaiser, thats my health insurance, I pay 100 dollars a month for this crap. Any advice on how to get them to refer me to an endo? I would rather have an endo help me out than doing it myself, as it is difficult taking research chemicals with my anxiety. I have attempted taking toremifine twice in the past year and stopped due to getting really bad anxiety, just last week I tried to take it again and I got a nose bleed and I started freaking out. It would be nice to know what im taking is actually what im supposed to be taking. And to be monitored by a doctor. I dont plan on taking steroids again, unless I need hrt. I just want to be a normal guy, no anxiety no erection problems. I dont drink or smoke or do drugs and I eat a healthy diet. Im 5 11 and I weigh 180. under 10 percent body fat. I exercise everyday. I would like to get my balls back and get get on track. I want to get this taken care of ASAP. If I cant get help from the doctor I plan on helping my self and assuming all the risks involved, any advice?

Viewing 5 replies - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Replies
    mustang331
    Quote Originally Posted by TOkiddView
    Say what? Never heard of SSRI discontinuation syndrome?

http://psychcentral.com/lib/2011/ssr…awal-syndrome/

And on and on and on and on and on.

You may know more about juice than me, but I doubt you know more about "narcotics" than me Mustang. And wasn’t that what you called benzodiazepines? A narcotic? They’re actually anxiolytics or sedative/hypnotics depending on the kind. The word "narcotic" in pharmacological jargon generally refers to the opiate/opioid class of drugs, though the word has come to mean any drug with psychoactive effects in the common lexicon. And because Lexipro is psychoactive – psychotropic, more specifically, perhaps we could call it a narcotic as well. It changes the way you think and feel and is physically addictive. I’m glad it did wonders for you, but it’s ruined a lot of lives, created a lot of false hope, and made an industry rich on a poorly understood chemical that has caused endless lawsuits from disgruntled patients, including those who are no longer alive because they committed suicide.

Now, in regards to getting addicted to a drug regardless to taking it as prescribed, this is true. If I have stomach cancer and am prescribed hydromorphone and fentanyl for the pain, I will eventually become physically dependent. Does that mean I shouldn’t take the drug? Benzodiazapines are one of the most widely prescribed drugs in North America, and few people ever become addicted because most doctors know to prescribe for only a short period of time. If this person is having a hard time functioning due to their anxiety, a month or two of clonazepam .5mg PRN is not going to get him addicted.

I also think I was clear about this being a stop-gap measure to give him some short-term relief while he finds a more natural way of dealing with his anxiety.

End of Rant

TOkidd

lol, I really don’t know where this came from.. I don’t know what you were trying to prove to me.. Other than the fact that you do feel a little weird getting off anti’s..

I should of been more clear.. If someone is experiencing anxiety issues and depression, anti-depressants could be a WONDERFUL thing.. let me clear up what I was saying.. "Its MUCH MUCH easier to come off of an anti-depressant, than it would be to come off of a Narcotic… Be it Benzo’s or Opiates"

mtbrDot
    its not that he is under the right age
    but he didnt know what he take and he " messed around" with steroids and no PCT’s and no waiting time
    so dont just say because he is young. some young people do it properly and get great results and nothing happened to them
    its all about knowledge and awareness
    best of luck to you

mtbrDot
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501;56***11

Sorry, couldnt resist and to share the humor.

that is some funny thread
    i sent it to everyone at work hahahahaha

mtbrDot
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501;56***11

Sorry, couldnt resist and to share the humor.

that is some funny thread
    i sent it to everyone at work hahahahaha

Northpole138
    Dude I had done Superdrol ph as my first cycle at 25 y/o. I took way more than I should have (last week at 4 pills a day!) My balls shrank to the size of walnuts and never fully recovered even with Tamox. I then took other PH’s like tren , havoc, etc. Finally I seperated my AC ligament in my shoulder after constant over training getting ready for a powerliting show. My shoulder was constantly being strained after that and for 2 or 3 years my shoulder never fully recovered and I figred I would need rotator cuff surgery to fix it. I then decided to try to take it to the next level with steroids after meeting a fellow Iraq veteran who had been hit in both his ankles with shrabnel from an IED. This guy was jacked ripped and he would be hobbling around in crutches after having his ankles operated on. In a matter of weeks! he would be able to walk around fine! He told me he took test and eq and it healed him up in no time! He said his doctors would be totally amazed as to how fast he healed and he would keep his mouth shut about the sauce. This is what then prompted me to do lots of research on a lot on AAS and I decided to then use them to try to heal my shoulder. I invested a lot of money buying all kinds of stuff for PCT. I then learned about HCG .

The steroids totally healed my shoulder to this day after doing a 6 month cycle of Eq and test. However, the importance of bring all this up, I learned about HCG. I used the HCG at the end of my cycle right before PCT. I cant remember the exact dosage but I believe I went through 3 bottles in 10 days if you really want to hear more PM me.

Long story short, after having a shrunken left nut for 3 years, now both of my nuts are the size of small eggs. USE HCG!!!

Viewing 5 replies - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.