Reason for Primobolan being the highest cost substance

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Reason for Primobolan being the highest cost substance

Primo as I have come to notice is by far the highest cost gear I’ve ever have bought. I even think tren e is a few bucks cheaper than Primo. Is def one of the more friendliest compounds around but not the strongest. What’s is the reason for the price being so high. I love stacking it with my cycles but shy away from it due to cost…

Feedback please.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    While being a safe compound, methenolone is degrading faster compared to others. So, you can’t produce high amount of it using the same batch.
    Also the raw material is very costly. Pharmaceutical companies no more produce the oral version, thus you can only find it via UGLs.
    Adding some profit margin to already costly material makes the primobolan much more expensive.
    If you find cheap primo somewhere, you can almost be sure it is counterfeited

mambetus
    The raws just cost a lot due to supply and demand. Same reason it has always been expensive.
    It definitely is not the most expensive compound per gram though, as halo costs like 3x more.
    THE ROCK
    I have heard the process to make it and the raws are expensive
    Primo is also usually fake unless you have a legit UGL

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by z06vettView
    Primo as I have come to notice is by far the highest cost gear I’ve ever have bought. I even think tren e is a few bucks cheaper than Primo. Is def one of the more friendliest compounds around but not the strongest. What’s is the reason for the price being so high. I love stacking it with my cycles but shy away from it due to cost…

Feedback please.

Its been that way for as many years as I can remember. The raw ingredient itself has always been extremely pricey.

Gef
    Primo! It’s difficult to find legitimate source.
    OldBoy
    because it was Arnolds favorite.

actually even though Primo is an older steroid , its one of the more ‘advanced’ chemically/structurally. it requires several extra steps to produce on top of the raws being more expensive (more overhead and more production time to make it)

Gef
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    because it was Arnolds favorite.

actually even though Primo is an older steroid, its one of the more ‘advanced’ chemically/structurally. it requires several extra steps to produce on top of the raws being more expensive (more overhead and more production time to make it)

amazing results with primo!!!! It was pricey!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.