Question about Caber

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Question about Caber

Alright. First things first, I’ve cycled Tren before (long ester), and I’ve cycled Deca before. Neither time did I use Caber or Prami or anything for Prolactin control. I never had any gyno issues or lactation, none of that.
    I’ve been researching both compounds a lot lately since I’m wanting to run another cycle with Deca for its joint support properties.
    Now, my question for everyone is: If I never had any issues before, do you feel like I’d even need to take one of those compounds? Does anyone else have a similar story where they didn’t have any problemsuggestions but chose to run Caber or Prami anyways? What were your pros/cons?
    Thanks in advance.

Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
    Vincentino
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View
    I’ve run Tren/Test cycle in the past with/without Caber. Without Caber, I got minor gyno right towards the end of the cycle. I kept E2 in check and the gyno was very minor. It went away after 4 weeks. I wouldn’t run another Tren cycle without caber. It’s not the gyno that I’m worried about, it’s the sexual sides. Man, I just have NO libido to speak of. I get wood all day long but I don’t want to do anything with it. Weird, huh? Caber tends to even out my libido.

I hAve definitely felt like that on Tren , and now that I know more about it than I did, I attribute that completely to the build in Prolactin. I’ll definitely get Caber if I decided to try Tren again

Vincentino
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    I have taken caber at 1mg per week (and a bit more) without any symptoms whatsoever, except the sexual sides which were the objective

What exactly were your sides? What were the downsides to coming off?

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by numbereView
    I realize everyone has different reactions to these drugs but I’ve never experienced DAWS from caber.

I think that caber, though great at reducing PRO, is a mild DA and at the doses we use on cycle DAWS isn’t something to worry about when using caber.

Just my two cents, so take it for what it’s worth.

Agreed. I ran it for years straight at .25 x 2 per week with zero negatives. I’m scripted it (still) and may hop back on in the near future as well.

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentinoView
    What exactly were your sides? What were the downsides to coming off?

Better and easier to adark_sideeve orgasms.

No downsides for me.

Numbere was mentioning maintaining prolactin at certain level, from my research they still havent found a use for prolactin in males, dont know where he was getting his info.

numbere
    Numbere was mentioning maintaining prolactin at certain level, from my research they still havent found a use for prolactin in males, dont know where he was getting his info.

I agree it’s a way under studied hormone in men.

The point I was trying to make that too much or too little prolactin may cause sexual problems.

See the attachment in post number 3 and the one below.

Prolactin in Men

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by numbereView
    I agree it’s a way under studied hormone in men.

The point I was trying to make that too much or too little prolactin may cause sexual problems.

See the attachment in post number 3 and the one below.

Prolactin in Men

Sorry, still nothing scientific. But thats cool.

I’ve had 0 prolactin with no problems holding the load, of course also anedoctal evidence.

numbere
    Sorry, still nothing scientific. But thats cool.

I’ve had 0 prolactin with no problems holding the load, of course also anedoctal evidence.

I’m afraid until some University bigwigs get their act together and approve some prolactin in men funding all we have is anecdotal evidence.

renepjd
    At least we have something to blame for premature ejaculation……

not that it ever……….you know.

Firstline
    I have taken caber at 1mg per week (and a bit more) without any symptoms whatsoever, except the sexual sides which were the objective

It would be great to get those sides, it feels dead down there

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarroView
    It would be great to get those sides, it feels dead down there

Get some MT2 or PT141.

… and of course a girl with which you have chemistry.

Vincentino
    Fucking hell, you guys are a wealth of knowledge lol
    Firstline
    Get some MT2 or PT141.

Melanotan 2 might also help with my paleness…

Loord
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentinoView
    Alright. First things first, I’ve cycled Tren before (long ester), and I’ve cycled Deca before. Neither time did I use Caber or Prami or anything for Prolactin control. I never had any gyno issues or lactation, none of that.
    I’ve been researdark_sideng both compounds a lot lately since I’m wanting to run another cycle with Deca for its joint support properties.
    Now, my question for everyone is: If I never had any issues before, do you feel like I’d even need to take one of those compounds? Does anyone else have a similar story where they didn’t have any problemsuggestions but chose to run Caber or Prami anyways? What were your pros/cons?
    Thanks in advance.

With a low dose of Deca it’s not very likely that you’ll see any significant increase in prolactin. Nothing wrong with keeping something around just in case you run into issues, but again, it would certainly be an anomaly for a guy to have issues with prolactin on a low dose of Nandrolone .

The most notable "con" of using Cabergoline, in my opinion, is the negative impact that it can have on GH/IGF-1 values. That’s a pretty big con in my eyes, as that’s not a hormone that I’m interested in lowering,

Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.