Problems after pct

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Problems after pct

I finished my cycle of test mast tren 3months ago.

I did 4 week pct of nolva and clomid.

I finished pct 8 weeks ago.

Everything Has been fine , I had bloods done last week and the doc says I’ve recovered but………

The last 2 weeks I’ve noticed my erections are not 100% hard. I can get it up and use it but just doesn’t feel rock hard . Also I only get morning wood once a week .

And also since ending pct my nipples seem to be a lot harder all the time and can be seen through all my t shirts .

Any advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated .

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
    Oki-Des
    Sorry about your problem. I wish I could offer you some better advice than Back in Flash1k offered before taking tren on your first cycle. He said your recovery is likely to be bumpy and now you are seeing that when you read conflicting information you should always consider staying on the side of being cautious.
    I do hope you get better soon, but just wanted to point out that it is a lot easier to prevent problems than it is to fix them later. I did the same thing you did too, but now I spend a hell of a lot of money correcting my mistakes simply to live a somewhat normal life. Good luck man.

Mr.BB
    You need to do blood work
    basejack
    Test, mast, tren AND anavar . Hopefully next time you will actually take the advice given.

Post up your pre and post cycle bloodwork, don’t just take your docs word that you have ‘recovered’.

sdog1313
    I will get the numbers off the doctor on Monday and post them here from my pre and post cycle bloodwork
    LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    You need to do blood work

I would give it sometime,,,2 weeks or so and see where your lab work stands.

sdog1313
    PRE CYCLE
    test 9.5
    fsh 4.4
    LH 3.3
    Estrogen less than 50

POST CYCLE
    test 14.1
    FSH 2.5
    LH 2.3
    ESTROGEN 103
    PROLACTIN 211

numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by sdog1313View
    PRE CYCLE
    test 9.5
    fsh 4.4
    LH 3.3
    Estrogen less than 50

POST CYCLE
    test 14.1
    FSH 2.5
    LH 2.3
    ESTROGEN 103
    PROLACTIN 211

Please add the reference ranges.

Is that free test or total test?

sdog1313
    Test 14.1 (10-35)
    Fsh 2.5 (1.5 – 12.5)
    LH 2.3 ( 1.7 – 8.6)
    Estrogen 103 (99-192)
    Prolactin 211 (86-324)

Does it look like I have recovered ?

sdog1313
    Test 14.1 (10-35)
    FSH 2.5 ( 1.5 -12.4)
    LH 2.3 (1.7 – 8.6)
    Estrogen 103 (99 – 192)
    Prolactin 211 (86-325)

Does it look like I’ve recovered?

homefit
    Participant
    well yes….your little sexual problem may come from low fsh because fsh stimulate the..ouhh..whats the english word for "sжd"-…semen-cells???no??..in your balls, not det leydigcell but the other ones. So..i think your wood will be ok in 1-2 months
    numbere
    You’re LH and test are very low.

14.1 nmol/L is about 406 ng/dL

That places you in the lower 20% of the adult male reference range.

I think you should continue eating healthy and training hard for a few more weeks and then have more labs. If LH and test are still low then consider another course of PCT.

It would be useful if you had pre cycle labs to compare. I understand this must be a difficult time but you need to be more patient. Some require close to a year to recover after a hard cycle.

Edit: I just read you post history and you ran an excessive first cycle. HPTA reset will be a while.

sdog1313
    My pre cycle results are posted above how do my new results compare them ?
    numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by sdog1313View
    My pre cycle results are posted above how do my new results compare them ?

Your test/e2 ratio is much lower now than it was pre cycle.

This is likely what’s causing your ED issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    well yes….your little sexual problem may come from low fsh because fsh stimulate the..ouhh..whats the english word for "sжd"-…semen-cells???no??..in your balls, not det leydigcell but the other ones. So..i think your wood will be ok in 1-2 months

You’re looking for the ole Sertoli cells.

sdog1313
    Any point taking some clomid now for a few weeks ? Or just wait it out ?
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.