Primobolan and HGH stack questions

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Primobolan and HGH stack questions

Starting my first ever cycle and was just going to do Primobolan but was also just given the opportunity to use HGH. How well do these stack and is ok for me to do this? If i had to choose one over the other, which should I do? I’m 5’7" 160lbs, decent build, 42 yrs old. I dont want to be huge, just more build and defined. I have a gut that won’t go away in spite of a healthy diet and moderate cardio exercise.

Thanks!

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
    MorfMur
    I would say stead clear of the primo if weight loss is what your going for, at your age with your metabolism slowing down, I would suggest upping your cardio from moderate to intense before jumping on aas.
    Martens
    You need always run tes as a base. Running primo alone or any other AAS without tes as your base will prove to be a problematic cycle.
    Stryker72
    Not sure what you mean by "run tes as a base". And what about just doing Human Growth Hormone alone? What about Primobolan and Human Growth Hormone together?

XxAndreaxX
    He want’s to say that you always need to put some testosterone along every androgenic cycle. You have to do it, because if you don’t, you will get erecction problems, and don’t make any gains. You have 2 choices, either inject physiological doses of test and you won’t feel any changes, or anabolic doses of test, and you will start to get huge (and get multiple added side effects too).
    But anyways, at your age, If you want to start messing with AAS, I would go directly on testosterone remplacement therapy, because your HPTA might not survive steroid cycles.

tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryker72View
    Not sure what you mean by "run tes as a base". And what about just doing Human Growth Hormone alone? What about Primobolan and Human Growth Hormone together?

If ur asking questions like this then u need to do some reading. Go to the stickies and read up on the drugs u are trying to put in ur body. Btw I hope u have a shit ton of money to be running primo, hgh and test.

sportboy2016
    Starting my first ever cycle and was just going to do Primobolan but was also just given the opportunity to use HGH. How well do these stack and is ok for me to do this? If i had to choose one over the other, which should I do? I’m 5’7" 160lbs, decent build, 42 yrs old. I dont want to be huge, just more build and defined. I have a gut that won’t go away in spite of a healthy diet and moderate cardio exercise.

Thanks!

5’7, 160? You need to eat more and research before you decide to run aas.

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212View
    If ur asking questions like this then u need to do some reading. Go to the stickies and read up on the drugs u are trying to put in ur body. Btw I hope u have a shit ton of money to be running primo, hgh and test.

^^Well stated advice here by all who dark_sidemed in! Definitely do more research… And your first cycle should be a test only cycle(just to see how your body reacts to test b4 adding other compounds(that way you will then know what compound is causing the side effects)!

Plus unless Ya gotta script for HGH(it’s one of the most faked, and Primo is also faked a lot aswell(some UGL’s put Winny instead… Which is much harder on ur joints! And like tice1212 said, your gonna spend a boat load!

Good luck OP!

Lmn
    Be a beast do Tren , Test, and HGH you will love life ! ! There is a special thread dedicated to "your 1st cycle !"

I hardly ever argee with xxanderax but at 42 you would want to have a male panel ran and may consider TRT depending on the #’s I am 55 and TRT is not bad I had to dial in myself , had a bad Dr. but all the info you need is here on the forum if you got insurance and it will cover BW ? My Dr. does Bw every 4 mths ?

In GA there seems to be a lot of Riptropin going around that is legit ? But Riptropin is at the very bottom of the top 5 list of prefered HGH products ?

Lmn

Primobolin is a nor 19 and for some reasone some ppl have issues with it and Tren is another opition and less expensive ! both are a Bambsss between the old prefered fina jet and are the closest thing I have seen that come close except Fina was an assitate and you could actually taste it a few seconds after a pin ? You will feel this from Tren especially oif you pin to much ! But Nor 19’s require Testtosterone to prevent ED issues and ED ar your age would seem to be an unwanted side effect ? So the need to run Testosterone with any Nor 19 compound .

Many men run HGH alone but the ones I know personally run Testosterone with it so they will see gain quicker ! HGH will at best take 6 mths of dedicated gym time and you will feel better than what you actually see as opposed to doing a 1st time Testosterone cycle with the HGH . I have also seen men on a bad diet on HGH get a guy and look more like an old sckool power lifter with little or no definition if not dialed in on their diet !

Mp859
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmn
    Primobolin is a nor 19 and for some reasone some ppl have issues with it and Tren is another opition and less expensive ! both are a Bambsss between the old prefered fina jet and are the closest thing I have seen that come close except Fina was an assitate and you could actually taste it a few seconds after a pin ? You will feel this from Tren especially oif you pin to much ! But Nor 19’s require Testtosterone to prevent ED issues and ED ar your age would seem to be an unwanted side effect ? So the need to run Testosterone with any Nor 19 compound . Many men run HGH alone but the ones I know personally run Testosterone with it so they will see gain quicker ! HGH will at best take 6 mths of dedicated gym time and you will feel better than what you actually see as opposed to doing a 1st time Testosterone cycle with the HGH . I have also seen men on a bad diet on HGH get a guy and look more like an old sckool power lifter with little or no definition if not dialed in on their diet !

You don’t know what you are talking about here my friend.

Please educate yourself prior to educating others. I don’t have the time to fix what you said.
    But I’ll start with saying PRIMOBOLAN is NOT a 19nor.

Rida5d
    Quote Originally Posted by LmnView
    Primobolin is a nor 19 and for some reasone some ppl have issues with it

Lmao..
    Really? Since when ?

Ever heard of DHTs?

Rida5d
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859View
    You don’t know what you are talking about here my friend.

Please educate yourself prior to educating others. I don’t have the time to fix what you said.
    But I’ll start with saying PRIMOBOLAN is NOT a 19nor.

U beat me to it

Lmn
    you are so right I stand corrected I was confused and i was actually repeating something I had read a while back and made an honest mistake . All I can say is you right and I am wrong and Primobolin and Masteron are not Nor-19’s and do not effect men as Nor-19’s please forgive my mistake as it was my concern of the effects of a Nor-19 as opposed to redoing my research before repeating something I was not sure of !
Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.