Primo vs Deca?

Yes I know that these compounds shouldn’t be compared but just thinking about 300 mgs primo or 500 mgs deca for my next cycle. I never ran primo or deca. I live in Turkey and can get schering primos directly from our pharmacies.

I read that Austin says any less than 600 mgs primo, is worthless. I’d prefer primo for some "no-side effects at all" reasons but what about gains at 250 mgs test e with 300 mgs primo? Worthless? What about 250 mgs test e with 500 deca?

Thanks,

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
    Dreamer
    Primo is not a guaranteed no sides. (sorry double negative)

Ran 700 test 350 deca to break me in due to a shoulder that was hurt from long ago. Deca put it right till I could get enough muscle to help stabilize it properly without grinding sounds.

Most this day and age understand AIs and can get the same no side result at 500-700 test p c e. So why mess with Primo unless you can get no AI….in that case you should not be shooting Primo either.

Why they recommend the 500 Test cycle as THE cycle. AI makes the world go round.

homefit
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by Vеnоm428View
    I read that musitiontin says any less than 600 mgs primo, is worthless. I’d prefer primo for some "no-side effects at all" reasons but what about gains at 250 mgs test e with 300 mgs primo? Worthless? What about 250 mgs test e with 500 deca ?

Thanks,

Dont listen to musitiont…kidding, but i dunno agree on this one. I have run 200 mg primo a week with ,if not good gains, some gains and with a testbase it should be a fine option. Rumors says its plenty of fake primo in the market and if you can get Pharma you`re lucky. I guess you use the depot version and then you must remember pins twice a week.
    I also red one of the gurus said primobolan was the best steroid in the world because of the friendly sides. Drop the deca, its a weird drug.

PT
    I would definitely hit up the 500mgs of deca over 300mgs of primo. No comparison. 300mgs of primo won’t do a thing for me but 500mgs of deca is awesome

NACH3
    Yes I know that these compounds shouldn’t be compared but just thinking about 300 mgs primo or 500 mgs deca for my next cycle. I never ran primo or deca. I live in Turkey and can get schering primos directly from our pharmacies.

I read that musitiontin says any less than 600 mgs primo, is worthless. I’d prefer primo for some "no-side effects at all" reasons but what about gains at 250 mgs test e with 300 mgs primo? Worthless? What about 250 mgs test e with 500 deca?

Thanks,

I’d not run primo under 800mgs tbh – w/that said 350mgs its not even a comparison to 500mgs of deca wkly… Deca all the way(AI DA HCG on cycle) w/a DA you could wait till mid cycle bloods – then make any necessary adjustments – if your E2 is dialed in w/an AI!

SkYB
    Deca all the way

Mr.BB
    Deca . No real comparison here

tectime
    Sweet deca !

homefit
    Participant
    He is not asking what you maniacs ..(no offense brothers) would do. He want to know whats best for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    He is not asking what you maniacs ..(no offense brothers) would do. He want to know whats best for him.

Read it again…
    He is saying he would prefer primo because of less sides but asks what is better for gains…
    At the doses he stated, everyone is saying deca .

Vеnоm428
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting DogView
    Read it again…
    He is saying he would prefer primo because of less sides but asks what is better for gains…
    At the doses he stated, everyone is saying deca.

This. To be honest, I’d prefer primo cause it has less sides than deca but deca wins on that dose as I understand.

I’ll go with deca then. This will be my first deca cycle as I said and because of this, I go low test/higher deca for better managing of e2 and it relieves stress of progestin side effects methinks.

Thanks all.

NACH3
    F

This. To be honest, I’d prefer primo cause it has less sides than deca but deca wins on that dose as I understand.

I’ll go with deca then. This will be my first deca cycle as I said and because of this, I go low test/higher deca for better managing of e2 and it relieves stress of progestin side effects methinks.

Thanks all.

You may not need one – but I’d have a DA(prami/caber) for mid cycle bloods… If your E2 is in check your Prolactin will not follow(unless your E2 is high) hence the DA on hand after BW for any adjustments!

Werewolf998
    You cant even compare the 2. Deca blows it away for gains, not only at the dosages you outlined but at just about any dosages.

RamzesII

I read that musitiontin says any less than 600 mgs primo, is worthless. I’d prefer primo for some "no-side effects at all" reasons but what about gains at 250 mgs test e with 300 mgs primo? Worthless? What about 250 mgs test e with 500 deca?

Thanks,

Primo will make you look alot better if you’re already lean…Other than that it’s not worth the money…think of dorian grand prix or think of greg kovacs canadian championship

Dominacion
    Primo is better for cutting. Deca is better for minor bulking cycles. More sides with Deca… user assumes all risk. I can’t stand Deca sides, Primo gives me only benefits even at low doses (150 or less per week, injecting ED or EOD). Bulking though… why bother with Deca at all – better options abound for bulking IMO and I’ve run 400mg/week of it but wasn’t impressed. All of my gear is pharma, all tested. YMMV… give Deca a shot, why not right? Might be good for your endocrine system and cr4p for other people’s. We’re all different that way.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.