PCT side effects – what to do

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS PCT side effects – what to do

I’m in my second week – taking Clomid (75/50/50/50) and nolva (40/20/20/20) after a test only cycle (500mg/wk) and I’m a little worried because my eyes are bothering me (left eye feels like there is something in it and both are blood shot). I know one of the side effects of serms is vision problems/loss.

Was wondering if I should just stop taking them or if you would suggest cutting the dose in half?

Can I take just one? If so which one is safer?

Also if I experience those side effects with chlomid and nolva what other options are there for an effective pct?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    Mr.BB
    Low testosterone can also cause dry eyes.

Take the clomid before bed, if the problem continue at 50mg try to reduce to 25mg to see if it is from it. Nolva causes no eye problems.

Is the clomid pharma grade pills?

Macros
    Thanks. Yes I got the chlomid from my "doctor" – he’s from a rejuvenation clinic not a medical practice (says PAR pharmaceuticals on the box – 50 mg tabs). I got the nolva online (Alpha Pharma). The paper insert in the nolva box says visual disturbances is a side effect for nolva.
    Macros
    Can anyone else weigh in on this. I don’t want to stop my PCT in week 2 but I also don’t want to mess my eyes up permanently.

What would be the best option:
    -Stop pct in week 2?
    -drop 1 of the two drugs (if so, which one)?
    -drop the dosage on both drugs?
    -drop chlomid/nolva and take something else?

oplox07
    I would talk to your doctor…. if he has you on clomid , talk to him lol
    Macros
    He’s not a "real" doctor. He has a rejuvenation clinic in my area. He put me on a chlomid/Hcg cycle to try to boost my testosterone before suggesting trt. My test only went up a little from the cycle and I didn’t have any eye issues on the chlomid the first time I took it. I just completed the "successful first cycle" from the sticky here and I’m in week 2 of PCT (chlomid/nolva) and my eyes are totally bloodshot and my left eye feels funny. Just wondering if anyone can give an opinion on these questions:

-Stop pct in week 2?
    -drop 1 of the two drugs (if so, which one)?
    -drop the dosage on both drugs?
    -drop chlomid/nolva and take something else?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.