Oral steroids

Hey everyone,

I’m writing this post to ask what is the best oral steroid for bulking in peoples opinion?

I’m choosing to take it orally purely because I don’t really want to be jabbing myself with a needle each day. I know that injecting is a better option as it bypasses the liver but I’d rather just take it orally.

I’m currently 77kg and a height of 5’11"

I only want to do a cycle for about 1-2 months

Any help would be appreciated and taken into full consideration.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    Tropomyosin
    Theres no other way around it, before taking anything else in, you always have to have a testosterone base, you can pin once weekly300-500mg (twice or everyday depending if you have a short ester or longer), unfortunately there are no oral testosterone

sportboy2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Lees93View
    Hey everyone,

I’m writing this post to ask what is the best oral steroid for bulking in peoples opinion?

I’m choosing to take it orally purely because I don’t really want to be jabbing myself with a needle each day. I know that injecting is a better option as it bypasses the liver but I’d rather just take it orally.

Can’t without test. Unless you want to take prohormones.

AGoodGuy
    If you don’t wanna jab yourself…. AAS is not for you. Jabing is the easy part, eating right is the hard part.
    defender228
    Quote Originally Posted by Lees93View
    Hey everyone,

Your asking for trouble doing that your dick won’t work your livers going to go to shit along with other problems 1-2 months isn’t even enough time to get anything out of it

Mp859
    Quote Originally Posted by sportboy2016
    Can’t without test. Unless you want to take prohormones.

You should be banned with the stupid shitt you consistently say.

basejack
    Chickenabol

Beefbolone

Riceadrol

These are the best oral compounds. Seriously. Visit our diet section buddy.

If your scared of a needle you may not be tough enough to even follow a strict diet or workout program in my opinion. Maybe Im wrong but thats just my perception.

I personally dont like orals and only have expierience with dbol . Im sort of interested in winny in the future as part of a stack though but as far as dbol was concerned i would steer clear. Got very bloated (muscle looked big too though) but really everything including my face got big. And this is all temporary. I used it to kickstart a cycle using test E and deca but from what I have read dbol only cycles are nothing but water.

sportboy2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859View
    You should be banned with the stupid shitt you consistently say.

Are you mental or something. I said he can’t use oral steroids without test. Except he could go the prohormone route, not with steroids dumHomer. Learn to read little man.

mambetus
    Quote Originally Posted by sportboy2016View
    Are you mental or something. I said he can’t use oral steroids without test. Except he could go the prohormone route, not with steroids dumHomer. Learn to read little man.

How is taking "prohormones" any different than oral steroids ?

Quote Originally Posted by sportboy2016

You have a serious attitude problem.
    You also have a serious lack of knowledge of "supplements".

sportboy2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mambetusView
    How is taking "prohormones" any different than oral steroids?

Because you don’t need a test base with them?

sportboy2016
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting DogView

I’m not having an attitude, ypu guys are just fucking douchebags and I know more the you bud. Stop assuming.

sportboy2016
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting DogView

I doubt any of you have real friends. People don’t like douchebags.

basejack
    I’m not having an attitude, ypu guys are just fucking douchebags and I know more the you bud. Stop assuming.

Keep going kidda.

Actually, you don’t like it, feel free to leave.

mambetus
    Because you don’t need a test base with them?

And why is that? They’re the same damn thing. The only reason people don’t take test with PH’s is because they can’t get test/injectables it in the first place, since they’re having to resort to buying OTC crap.

PH cycle = oral-only cycle with shitty, unproven compounds.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.