NPP or Masteron with tren?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS NPP or Masteron with tren?

Participant
    My cycle will include test ofcourse, and a dianabol / anadrol changeup.

But its a SBC and im adding more.
    I will do tren a in week 3-4 and 7-8.

Week 5-6 i will use masteron or npp. What would u go for? I think masteron cause we need a dht but npp is more anabolic but maybe not as different compared to tren as mast?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Replies
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by numbereView
    Yes great experiences especially during a bulk, that’s why I brought it up.

Helps keep bf low(er) on a bulk.

T3 works well with tren , nandrolone or tren/nandrolone on a cut or bulk.

It’s much better and less expensive than any SARM or peptide.

And this is one reason I’d like to try T3 on a bulk in the very near future

Firstline
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    What recent research?? Please dont bring Maria Fernandez crap…

30 years ago or today, the principles are the same.

USDA, AHA and WHO are not reading the research you mentioned as the daily Cholesterol recommendation is 300mg.

Those RDA are in their place, if you consider the average western diet.

In my imhos, if you keep things in H10 you are never going to run into a problem. Overabundance of multiple factors triggers issues.

Be on a high carb diet whilst keeping dietary fats/cholesterol low, and you will be fine. But, introduce dietary sources high in cholesterol and I’m sure you’ll run into the results showed by study above.

I do absolutely zero refined sugars and carbs, consume eggs daily, eat moderate to high amount of fats, and I’m fine, even with tT levels above therapeutic range, lol.

The problem with the RDA is they have to deal with the western type of diet. They are western organizations after all. It’s sooo much easier to tell the average man to skip the eggs than to cut on refined carbs and sugars, because they know it will just never work.

Try bulking on high carb / sugar / cholesterol / fats like Sila does and you’ll end up with poor lipid profile. It’s not rocket science

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarroView
    Those RDA are in their place, if you consider the average western diet.

In my imhos, if you keep things in H10 you are never going to run into a problem. Overabundance of multiple factors triggers issues.

Be on a high carb diet whilst keeping dietary fats/cholesterol low, and you will be fine. But, introduce dietary sources high in cholesterol and I’m sure you’ll run into the results showed by study above.

I do absolutely zero refined sugars and carbs, consume eggs daily, eat moderate to high amount of fats, and I’m fine, even with tT levels above therapeutic range, lol.

The problem with the RDA is they have to deal with the western type of diet. They are western organizations after all. It’s sooo much easier to tell the average man to skip the eggs than to cut on refined carbs and sugars, because they know it will just never work.

Try bulking on high carb / sugar / cholesterol / fats like Sila does and you’ll end up with poor lipid profile. It’s not rocket science

You say you are fine, and still your thread in TRT keeps growing

Maybe you need to approach a different diet, have you ever tried it?

In the long run there are some evidence that high fat diet its not healthy, I was saving this studies for Simon, but hey, you deserve it as well

Negative effect of a low-DikkIyhydrate, high-protein, high-fat diet on small peripheral artery reactivity in patients with increased cardiovascular risk (this is a good one for Sil)

(theres more if you still have doubts)

Firstline
    Of course I have tried. Moderate carb from whole grains is what works for me now, but I was feeling BEST back in 2013 on proper low carb diet. I still have my 250g of daily carbs which is nowhere low. Probably I need less just less grains and more fresh fruits, but I need to be wary of excess fructose as my intestines don’t seem to tolerate it well.

Anyway, I say my lipids where fine, not the rest (sigh).

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarroView
    Of course I have tried. Moderate carb from whole grains is what works for me now, but I was feeling BEST back in 2013 on proper low carb diet. I still have my 250g of daily carbs which is nowhere low. Probably I need less just less grains and more fresh fruits, but I need to be wary of excess fructose as my intestines don’t seem to tolerate it well.

Anyway, I say my lipids where fine, not the rest (sigh).

Dont eat fruit at big fatty meals, or at least eat it first.

Fruit digestion is very rapid and the disturbance of "colliding" with slower digestion foods creats flatus. Also need to be ripe, unripe starch of some fruits can be pretty difficult to digest.

Xself
    Some good info here and thoughtfull speculation.

Oxidized LDL cholesterol form arterial plaque through an inflammatory process.
    My own bloodwork from when I’ve drank about 10-12 eggs a day (on AAS as usual) showed normal total cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol.

I was in an experiment for people that had used AAS for over 5 years,
    My heart (left ventricular wall) was within limits, but on the higher side.
    My resting heart rate varies between 40-50.
    My plaque in the carotid artery (in the neck) showed I had less sign of atherosclerosis than the average population.
    Stopping blood supply to both my arms for 5 minutes to check the speed it took for oxygen saturation to normalize (another measure of circulation/atherosclerosis) was fine.

On top of the fact that genetics and training will influence this,
    (I have close family members with high cholesterol (needing treatment) who don’t use AAS)

Some Supplements that may help:
    NAC (by stopping inflammation in the blood vessels perhaps)
    Carnitine (same as NAC)
    Taurine (lowers cholesterol in many studies)
    75-100mg ED of aspirin: irreversible inhibitor of thromboxane A2, yet the dose is too low to inhibit production of prostacyclins. Prevents platelet aggregation which is involved in the plaque forming process)

Enjoy the feeling of an empty wallet!

Xself
    And high fat diets are for Eskimos IMO.

Protein:30%, carbs 40%, fat 30% (of total energy intake)
    is a simple enough maBamb set up I’ve felt good doing.
    What carbs and fat you eat, and the timing of high GI food regarding fat intake matters too. Especially the first part.
    10grams of trans fatty acids aren’t what you wanna mix in your protein shake.
    10grams of MCT oil another matter.

And fructose, well it does help to mix that fructose with glucose, as it is in fruit.
    But high fructose corn syrup or just much fructose is a problem;
    Fructose skips the phospofructokinase-1/PFK-1 enzyme step in glycolysis, which happen to be the most important rate limiting step.
    Then, fructose is mostly absorbed by the liver, unlike glucose which can be just as easily absorbed by the muscles directly.
    Since the fructose that enters the liver has already committed itself to glycolytic breakdown it cause a rise in acetyl-CoA when it isn’t needed. The liver makes triglycerides to store this energy.
    Short story: fructose can increase triglycerides in your blood, and be bad for your health.
    (Some fructose is ok ofcourse, dont go nuts)
    I may have forgot or confused some of the principles of fructose breakdown as i didn’t care to look it up,
    Please correct me if it’s wrong, but the result is correct; increased triglycerides and other issues.

homefit
    Participant
    Yeah, still in 2016 we have ppl advocating for atkins fat diet despite all the evidence against it.

Some ppl here (and even in my gym) still think that eating fat makes them have more testosterone LOL.

There’s nothing wrong in a bit of olive oil in your salad, but when you think that a one table spoon can have more calories than the whole salad, and you see ppl drowning the vegetables in it, you know that coronary disease is still going to continue as number death cause.

About the eggs you can believe whatever you want, personally prefer to look at facts and even try it on myself. About facts you just need to read this study:

From: Effect of dietary cholesterol on plasma cholesterol concentration in subjects following reduced fat, high fibre diet

Eggs. Im at work and only red under results. It stated clearly that there were no difference in ldl or total after 8 weeks for the 2 eggroup vs 7 egggroup.
    Did u miss that one champ?

Mr.BB
    homefit
    Participant
    Strange. If you read under results they say there are no variations after 8 weeks
    homefit
    Participant
    Yes great experiences especially during a bulk, that’s why I brought it up.

Helps keep bf low(er) on a bulk.

T3 works well with tren , nandrolone or tren/nandrolone on a cut or bulk.

It’s much better and less expensive than any SARM or peptide.

How is the sides?…im a guy that cant stand clen . Looses my strength and mentally lost when doing it.

Firstline
    Quote Originally Posted by SilabolinView
    How is the sides?…im a guy that cant stand clen. Looses my strength and mentally lost when doing it.

My guess is your unfit for T3, clen works in similar manner. What are your natural levels?

numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by SilabolinView
    How is the sides?…im a guy that cant stand clen. Looses my strength and mentally lost when doing it.

Ugh I hear you Sil, clen sides are terrible.

From my experience the most common side is headaches that are mainly brought on by not drinking enough fluids.

Don’t ask why but drinking BCAAs makes the headaches dissappear.

Some experience diarrhea as it speeds up you digestion but this along with headaches are largely dose dependent.

Most of the sides are positive; You build up less fat, have more energy and it makes better sex.

Plus when you have a BM when taking gear and t3 only a few little rabbit turds will come out lol.

Firstline

That means you can get EITHER a reduction or an increase between -23% up to +49%, according to this study. But the MEAN concentrations actually show a decrease. It seems rather individual.

Firstline
    Don’t ask why but drinking BCAAs makes the headaches dissappear.

They interfere with tryphophan entry in the brain via uptake competition at the Large Amino Acids transporter. Anti-migraine meds are basically serotonin antagonists.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.