NPP or Masteron with tren?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS NPP or Masteron with tren?

Participant
    My cycle will include test ofcourse, and a dianabol / anadrol changeup.

But its a SBC and im adding more.
    I will do tren a in week 3-4 and 7-8.

Week 5-6 i will use masteron or npp. What would u go for? I think masteron cause we need a dht but npp is more anabolic but maybe not as different compared to tren as mast?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Replies
    numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    Sorry to burst you guys bubble here, but the facts are not exactly as described above (although a particular number of ppl consistently try to give slight changes to reality).

It is true that large LDL is less harmful than small LDL, but to say that large particles "are good" is wrong. The graph below depicts how much:

EDIT: Ok, what the graph is saying is that large LDL particles increase the risk of Coronary Heart Disease in 31%, instead of 44% from the small LDL.

Thanks for the study B, but that was damn read lol.

Yeah you’re right, I should have worded that statement much differently.

The main thought that I was trying to convey is that a VAP test is more comprehensive and a better indicator of risks for cardiovascular disease compared to a normal cholesterol test.

homefit
    Participant
    Found it:

You pasted 2 studies together, the first is only about LV left ventricule.

where you read that eggs are good for cholesterol??

It was not in any medical information board…

In a couple of fitness magazines.
    And they kind of bullied the "old" doctors, with education from the 60s, stil saying eggs are bad for cholestrol.

numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by SilabolinView
    And they kind of bullied the "old" doctors, with education from the 60s, stil saying eggs are bad for cholestrol.

Hey Sil, you ever consider using a small amount (50mcg/d) of t3 on cycle to reduce/control bf?

homefit
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarroView
    What about your sugars consumption? Including fruits. High glycemic loads are the most powerful stimulus for cholesterol synthesis. Absorption from food is regulated by the liver in a negative feedback fashion.

Yes, agree from my studies. Have du nazidrop all kind of sugars in my SBC. Im not sure of the fruitsjuice. Some of them (pomegranate f.i.) are said to be good for overall cardiovascular system but they are very high in glycemic index. So im not sure about the fruitjuices…

Firstline
    Yes, agree from my studies. Have du nazidrop all kind of sugars in my SBC. Im not sure of the fruitsjuice. Some of them (pomegranate f.i.) are said to be good for overall cardiovascular system but they are very high in glycemic index. So im not sure about the fruitjuices…

Fruits are great but juices deprived of fiber not so much. Excessive loads of fructose are an health hazard.

homefit
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by numbereView
    Hey Sil, you ever consider using a small amount (50mcg/d) of t3 on cycle to reduce/control bf?

No, never studied t3. Aas, sarms and peptides only. I was hoping the cjc1295 for 12 weeks with good diett and cardio would do the trick.
    Im not looking for below 12% now. It will be more of a bulk. Its winther!. Next summer infront of the Grand Canaria holiday i migth be interested in dropping below 12%.

U have good experiences with t3?

Firstline

I eat eggs on a daily basis and loads of butter, sometimes a whole stick. My total cholesterol is 150, HDL 60, LDL-C 70. I have been above therapeutic TRT ranges since April. It was 220 in July but I have dropped AI since and that normalized my lipids.

homefit
    Participant
    Fruits are great but juices deprived of fiber not so much. Excessive loads of fructose are an health hazard.

But they say pomegranatejuice and cranberryjuice is the most healthy u can get?
    But i guess both of them are loaded with fructose.

Mr.BB

Yeah, still in 2016 we have ppl advocating for atkins fat diet despite all the evidence against it.

Some ppl here (and even in my gym) still think that eating fat makes them have more testosterone LOL.

There’s nothing wrong in a bit of olive oil in your salad, but when you think that a one table spoon can have more calories than the whole salad, and you see ppl drowning the vegetables in it, you know that coronary disease is still going to continue as number death cause.

About the eggs you can believe whatever you want, personally prefer to look at facts and even try it on myself. About facts you just need to read this study:

From: Effect of dietary cholesterol on plasma cholesterol concentration in subjects following reduced fat, high fibre diet

Mr.BB
    What about your sugars consumption? Including fruits. High glycemic loads are the most powerful stimulus for cholesterol synthesis. Absorption from food is regulated by the liver in a negative feedback fashion.

Why are you looking at cholesterol synthesis when the problem is clearly in dietary cholesterol???

You can eat and drink fruits all you want, that it will not give you high cholesterol from it, in fact it will reduce it.

Firstline
    Why are you looking at cholesterol synthesis when the problem is clearly in dietary cholesterol???

I don’t know what you are talking about since all the recent research points in a different direction. The liver can regulate the amount of serum cholesterol balancing synthesis and absorption of dietary intake. I’m not gonna buy a 30 years old research paper on eggs.

numbere
    U have good experiences with t3?

Yes great experiences especially during a bulk, that’s why I brought it up.

Helps keep bf low(er) on a bulk.

T3 works well with tren , nandrolone or tren/nandrolone on a cut or bulk.

It’s much better and less expensive than any SARM or peptide.

Firstline
    Quote Originally Posted by numbereView
    Yes great experiences especially during a bulk, that’s why I brought it up.

Helps keep bf low(er) on a bulk.

T3 works well with tren , nandrolone or tren/nandrolone on a cut or bulk.

It’s much better and less expensive than any SARM or peptide.

What do you know about tren and reduction of endogenous thyroid hormones output?

Ever had bloodwork about this?

numbere
    What do you know about tren and reduction of endogenous thyroid hormones output?

Ever had bloodwork about this?

Yeah it lowers t3 my slightly but it’s nothing to worry about as far as weight gain.

It’s not necessary to use t3 with tren because it still increases your metabolism somehow.

Mr.BB
    I don’t know what you are talking about since all the recent research points in a different direction. The liver can regulate the amount of serum cholesterol balancing synthesis and absorption of dietary intake. I’m not gonna buy a 30 years old research paper on eggs.

What recent research?? Please dont bring Maria Fernandez crap…

30 years ago or today, the principles are the same.

USDA, AHA and WHO are not reading the research you mentioned as the daily Cholesterol recommendation is 300mg.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.