Nolva during cycle??

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Nolva during cycle??

I recently completed a cycle of Test E and Tren E. I ran nolva from the third week through my cycle.
    Gains were really big for the first four weeks then tapered down.

Is there a reason people don’t run nolva during the whole cycle?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
    theblaze1987
    I’m on test c and p, I just had a thread similar to this bit was inquiring about AI’s during cycle and nothing was mentioned about taking nolva during 3rd week of cycle. How many mg’s did you take how often. What is the reason for taking it during cycle, I have some I purchased on accident and was told what I wanted for during cycle was liquidex from arr, and was going to run the nolva for pct. so now your saying you ran it 3rd week+ I get more confused the more I read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Art62View
    I’m on test c and p, I just had a thread similar to this bit was inquiring about AI’s during cycle and nothing was mentioned about taking nolva during 3rd week of cycle. How many mg’s did you take how often. What is the reason for taking it during cycle, I have some I purchased on accident and was told what I wanted for during cycle was liquidex from arr, and was going to run the nolva for pct. so now your saying you ran it 3rd week+ I get more confused the more I read.

Arimidex (Liquidex) is an AI (aromatase inhibitor) and used to control estrogen on cycle. Save your Nolvadex for PCT.

theblaze1987
    Ok thank you, that is why I thought and planned.
    SG2009
    I did run mine during the whole cycle
    renepjd
    I recently completed a cycle of Test E and Tren E. I ran nolva from the third week through my cycle.

Exactly what T.A. said above. But to your point, it’s normally not necessary on cycle if E is properly controlled via an AI. That said, some who are exceptionally gyno prone will run it on cycle in addition to their AI, not in place of.

KRОNOS 
    none
    Yeah what above said, basically only run it on cycle if you think you’re getting Gyno,
    other than that keep it for PCT.
    Art62
    but what is the downside of running it the whole time?
    renepjd
    but what is the downside of running it the whole time?

Really not much at all. Actually good for lipids. Some will say it can/will reduce IGF-1 levels but the effect is minimal, you’re on cycle. Still, why waste it if not needed. Remember, it’s not an AI.

Art62
    So why run an AI instead of just Nolva?
    lovbyts
    Because it does not lower your E2 per say, it for the prevention of gynocomastia.

From the Nolvoadex profile page.
    Nolvadex Side Effects

Unfortunately, Nolvadex isn’t perfect. Anecdotally, it has been linked to reduced gains in some TrueMaxders. This isn’t due, as previously thought, to its reducing estrogen levels (which it doesn’t), but rather to its ability to possibly reduce IGF (Insulin-like-Growth-Factor) levels, which are important for muscle growth.

flexatron
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbytsView
    Because it does not lower your E2 per say, it for the prevention of gynocomastia.

From the Nolvoadex profile page.
    Nolvadex Side Effects

Unfortunately, Nolvadex isn’t perfect. Anecdotally, it has been linked to reduced gains in some TrueMaxders. This isn’t due, as previously thought, to its reducing estrogen levels (which it doesn’t), but rather to its ability to possibly reduce IGF levels, which are important for muscle growth.

This. I remember reading this is why a drug like nolva isnt preferred from the get go because studies have shown it somewhat limits growing potential. An AI like arimidex would be better.

renepjd
    So why run an AI instead of just Nolva?

Because the side effects of high estrogen can be very damaging. Think bad for lipids, stroke / blood clotting issues, libido, etc.

Gre-k

because it doesnt lower estrogen or control anything other than block breast glands…….

do more researcha nd use an AI next time.

orange6996
    read sticky threads you will find them helpful.
    Art62
    Which is the best AI to run IYHO?
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.