No Appetite on dbol?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS No Appetite on dbol?

Idk if it’s just me or what, but I have been on dbol 30 mg ed (in addition to my test e 250mg 2x a week) for the past 11 days and just stopped it because I have no appetite when on it. I just don’t want to eat anything. It’s really affecting me because I can’t reach my caloric goal so I had to stop taking it. I just feel bad because I have quite a bit left and it’s all going to be a waste

I just wanted to know, is this common with dbol? Or just orals in general? Or is it just me?

Should I try a different oral?

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    marcus300
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinleanView
    I have noticed appetite suppression with dbol anadrol and sdrol. Did not notice anything with winstrol or anavar but then again I have never run either on a bulk.

I am the same as the above but not everyone is the same, with var and winny I am perfect but dbol drol sdrol I suffer badly

Xself
    Winny doesn’t cause appetite suppression in me, but a general feeling of being unwell/back ache, the depot doesn’t do this however.
    (Some appetite suppression too, maybe)
    But I’ve checked and my kidneys are fine on it, so I don’t know,
    but I do know that stopping the compound around 14 days, and then start up again (pulsing) resolves it.

Anadrol can cause much more issues, appetite being one of them,
    but either using it 3-4x a week or pulsing fixes that.
    And I feel pulsing is way more effective than the 3x a week approach.
    (Quite naturally as the total dose used will also be higher)

I feel that most orals kick in very fast, and I am after all on test (and maybe some other injectable), so spikes in concentration with orals isn’t something I worry about. Actually (though I have no proof of this) I think the spikes in blood concentration that orals give, increase IGF1 secretion more.
    Whatever the reason, whether pulsing or even using 3x a week seem to help growth a lot. Another approach I’ve tried is alternating orals and dose,
    like anadrol 3x a week at 50mg, 15-20mg DBOL between.
    But this leads to unpleasant effects also, but it takes a while longer.
    (Whether it’s just the dose reduction or if alternating the compounds also play a role I’m not sure, though i think that depends on the oral. DBOL and TBOL treat me real nice, drol and winny doesn’t in the long run, not to mention halo.)

But why complicate? Pulsing works and is easy.

Mr.BB
    Never had appetite problems related to orals. Only turinabol gave me bad heartburn.

Injectable orals both dbol and winstrol affect severely my liver enzymes, guess my liver is kinda old

Gave up on injectable winny and dbol, much easier to pop a pill lol and the damage is the same.

If I’m using any of them nowadays it is with my version of pulse, which is basically just use it pre workout, and none on resting days.

Xself
    Anavar is pretty side effect free, but I’d choose TBOL over it any day.
    Very gentle (for me), and actually really anabolic as well.
    (Much more than var, more like DBOL actually)

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.