Newbie Beginner Steroid Cycle

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Newbie Beginner Steroid Cycle

Hello everyone! I wanted some input on a beginner steroid cycle. I have used single compound prohormones in the past with great success! I now have been losing weight and am happy with the muscle I built using the prohormones. But now I am ready to take that leap to the juice lol. Currently my stats are as follows…
    Height: 6′ 1"
    Weight: 271.3
    BF % : 34
    10 years working out experience, all my life if you count farm labor lol….
    1 year prohormone experience
    Any other information I’ll be happy to give. I’m here to learn and respect everyone’s opinions! Owning my own business, I have learned to listen to everyone. You never know what you are gonna learn listening to someone else! I don’t plan on starting the cycle for maybe about another month. I’m always anal though about planning ahead for everything I do. Lol my friends call me Lex Luthor cause I always have things and events meticulously thought of before I act! Thank you very much 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    Rwy
    Please do not take this the wrong way. I would post up your diet because if you are eating as clean as you state I think the weight loss might have been a little more substantial. I am not trying to put you down but sometimes people eat things that they think is healthy but isnt. I know that was a huge issue for myself.

Or if your diet is that clean with that weight loss could mean I medical issue. Diabetes is no fun. My old roomate had it. It will kill you eventually

Php
    Quote Originally Posted by RwyView
    Please do not take this the wrong way. I would post up your diet because if you are eating as clean as you state I think the weight loss might have been a little more substantial. I am not trying to put you down but sometimes people eat things that they think is healthy but isnt. I know that was a huge issue for myself.

Or if your diet is that clean with that weight loss could mean I medical issue. Diabetes is no fun. My old roomate had it. It will kill you eventually

Oh no, I know I don’t take it as a put down! I’m glad you are trying to help me out! I appreciateit! 🙂

Php
    Quote Originally Posted by JUDGE DREDDView
    Awesome progress mate!!

Thank you 🙂

Php
    Quote Originally Posted by RwyView

Yeah my grandfather died from a diabetic coma, so yeah I agree no matter
    What issue you have, diabetes will be the one to finish you off. But I shall go to the nutrition section and post my diet and see what everyone thinks!

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.