Mixing HCG

5000 IU powder and 1ml Sodium Chloride in the box, I dont have other solution so how can I divide it so its 1000 UI for the shot today? Also dont really have a fridge to store anymore since I got family in the house

Mix 5000 to the 1ml and pin 1/5th of a ML?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    lexandres
    I would use Bacteriostatic water, not plain sodium chloride.

Add 1 ml BW to your HCG and gently swirl if needed.

Draw your dose with a 1cc insulin or tuberculin syringe for accuracy.
    Draw back to halfway to the .1 increment for 250 iu.

I generally inject 250iu 2x/week.

Store in a cool environment. If a refrigerator isn’t an option, maybe you have a cool place elsewhere.

Nephets
    Quote Originally Posted by dem4View
    5000 IU powder and 1ml Sodium Chloride in the box, I dont have other solution so how can I divide it so its 1000 UI for the shot today? Also dont really have a fridge to store anymore since I got family in the house

Mix 5000 to the 1ml and pin 1/5th of a ML?

I put it in the bottle with my fish oil pills. Push the hcg to the bottom of the bottle and put it in the fridge. If they open it up they just she fish oil pills.

ryanfisher
    Quote Originally Posted by lexandresView
    I would use Bacteriostatic water, not plain sodium chloride.

Add 1 ml BW to your HCG and gently swirl if needed.

Draw your dose with a 1cc insulin or tuberculin syringe for accuracy.
    Draw back to halfway to the .1 increment for 250 iu.

I generally inject 250iu 2x/week.

Store in a cool environment. If a refrigerator isn’t an option, maybe you have a cool place elsewhere.

Are you talking about him adding 1 ml of bacteriostatic water to the right HCG?
    The concentration would be 5,000 IU per ml, ok.
    I am here with some questions as you have concluded that .1 in the 100 unit insulin syringe is the 250 IU HCG dosage.
    How did you get to this…..?

Nephets
    Mix it with 5ml of back water. May be a little easier on the math. Then you are 1-1.
    lexandres
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfisherView
    Are you talking about him adding 1 ml of bacteriostatic water to the right HCG ?
    The concentration would be 5,000 IU per ml, ok.
    I am here with some questions as you have concluded that .1 in the 100 unit insulin syringe is the 250 IU HCG dosage.
    How did you get to this
    …..?

Yep, and by adding 1ml to 5000iu . .1 or 1/10 of 5000 is what? 500iu. Now if you draw to halfway to the .1 line on an insulin syringe, how much will you have? Answer = 250iu.

Again as I stated in my original post, note that I said draw halfway to to the .1 or 1/10 cc line.

I didn’t conclude that the .1 line is 250iu, please reread my original post. I stated halfway to the .1 line would give you 250 iu.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.