Masteron E vs Masteron P

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Masteron E vs Masteron P

Had a quick question regarding enanthate and propionate esters with Mast.

I’ll be running Mast in an upcoming cycle and am looking into purchasing the gear. Looking at my supplier they stock both Mast P and Mast E, the propionate version being 100mg/mL and the enanthate version being 200mg/mL.

They are both close to each other in price, not half or double as I would expect as one contains twice the amount of Mast as the other. I will be running 6000mg throughout the cycle which would mean I would have to purchase 6 of the propionate vials (probably 7 to be safe), or 3 of the enanthate vials.

This seems to be a huge saving by running the enanthate version, and seems to be consistent among all steroids I look at. Is there something I’m missing? I’m happy to spend what is needed but it’s going to cost me about $300 more to get the same amount of Mast in the propionate ester form.

Does anyone have any recommendations surrounding Mast E and P? I would like the best product possible but if there is negligible difference I’ll take the enanthate and save a few hundred bucks and have less regular injections.

FYI I will be running the Mast in conjunction with low dose Test E throughout the cycle and Anavar at the end for the last 5 weeks. Just thought I’d share in case that has any impact on the Mast ester I should go with.

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
    Slan
    I’ve always ran E just for the less frequent injections but I run longer cycles also.
    LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by SlanView
    I’ve always ran E just for the less frequent injections but I run longer cycles also.

You cant go wrong with either, but I ran MAST E last time just to cut back on injections. The end results are very similar if not identical.

Bobi28m
    Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY PUNCHView
    You cant go wrong with either, but I ran MAST E last time just to cut back on injections. The end results are very similar if not identical.

Me too. Mast E, Tren E, Test E (or Cyp)… Pin twice a week, done. Much simpler than daily or EOD injections… Hopefully just as effective at the small doses I run.

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.