Masteron and hair loss(Not again…)

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Masteron and hair loss(Not again…)

Well like the title say I know there is several post related to that.

but I put a small variation to what we normally see.

first of, I know male pattern baldness is genetic, If you are prone to this aas will just accelerate the process… so no need to saynit over and over.

To be clear I have no issue with being bald however If I could enjoy a couple years with hair it would be nice…

This year if I accumulate all the time Ive been on tren , Ive been on tren for more than 6 months. And I havent see any difference in my hair. however bodyhair grew as ****…

In term of hairloss masteron can be compared to tren.

so can I expect the same impact on my hair with masteron than on tren???

what has been your experience with mast compared to tren?? thanks

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
    dips
    I always thought it was the DHT’s that hammered the hairline, not the 19 Nors.
    qscgugcsq
    Quote Originally Posted by dipsView
    I always thought it was the DHT’s that hammered the hairline, not the 19 Nors.

Dht is extremely androgenic so steroids with a high androgen affinity affect the hair the most.

I may be wrong however As far as I remember of my.reading thats what comes up.

and tren is suposed to be very harsh on the hair too. therefore it makes sence with the androgenic property above.

dips
    Appreciate it. I never had problems with Tren . Just started a Mast/Tren cycle (first time Mast). I’ve prepared for it with the Biotin/Nizoral combo.

< <Samson> >
    Oh, I love not having hair

I would think that mast would be one of the worst for hair loss – But, I personally can not say

dips
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >View

I would think that mast would be one of the worst for hair loss – But, I personally can not say

Haha… yeah these precious follicles are high-maintenance

qscgugcsq
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >View

I understand that XD

I started to shave my head about 6 months ago.
    I LOVE the look and it is judt so.simple to shabve dont have to worry about haircut 😛

but a stupid idea went throught my head to let my hair grow for a year and see… Im two.months in and tired of my long hair 😛
    anyway I love having Mohawk or special haircut otherwise I dont care…

I’m curious to see what the vets say about mast and hair. I’ve personally never had problems with hair loss with any gear. I did notice that with Tren /Test cycle I grew hair on my belly and in my ears! The wife thought I was getting old so I was growing hair in strange places. lol

< <Samson> >
    As for bodily hair growth – WTF! ! ! ! ! ! ! I am 10x hairier than before getting on gear

This shit grows so fast too – Why can’t LBM grow this fast? shit

But, I understand too – No every guy can pull off the bald look. . . . You see so many try to hold on to the last follicle. . . lol

Shit, I can’t even remember that last time I got a haircut – – – – Has to be well over a decade

renepjd
    DHT’s block nutrients that feed your hair. It’s more complicated than that but that really sums it up. Just depends how prone you are..
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.