Keeping muscles full while dieting

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Keeping muscles full while dieting

Whats the best way to keep your muscles looking full while on a low calorie diet. Is creatine the best way to draw water into your muscle. Im taking 500 test e a week gonna run it with 40mg anavar a day too. Thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    XXJOKERXX55
    If your dieting hard, with low to no carbs it’s going to be a challenge.

Keep lifting heavy even though you feel weak and not getting a pump anymore. You have to give the muscle a reason to stay big while in a catabolic state.

akis
    Ya i hate that weak feeling it,s hard to lift heavy when you have no energy. I might try light carbs like 50 or 60 on lifting days. then low or no carbs on rest days see how it goes.
    ALEX
    You could try all of your carbs pre-workout in order to have fuel for your heavy lifts. That would negate the reduction in fat loss from a diet including carbs, as when you’re done with your workout you are depleted again
    akis
    That sounds like a good idea to have the carbs just before the workout now just to H10 just how many carbs will do the trick to have a good workout and H10 fatloss after.
    ALEX
    yes, that is definitely the tricky part. I like to have 1 cup of oats, 200g yam 2 hrs preworkout for my carbs
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.