Is dangers of steroids greatly exagerrated?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Is dangers of steroids greatly exagerrated?

Hey guys I’m in my 20s have all symptoms of low T, and wana try to cycle with TRT test only 6 weeeks injection, but everyone in my family keep on telling me ko ko ko its so dangerous, ko ko ko you’ll mess up your body for life, dick won’t get hard and all these horrors.

So I just want to confirm is it really that scary? I mean I see all the huge guys over at a gym all the time are they all messed up for life?

Viewing 14 replies - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
    songdog
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300View
    Go to your doctor and get a blood test done and then you will see if you have low test or not. In the mean time learn how to eat and train correctly

X2 This is the best advice you will ever get.

Freezajac
    Thats not necessary ^ S bear
    TheClinch
    Quote Originally Posted by FreezajacView
    Thats not necessary ^ S bear

+1 …

mambetus
    What the hell is "ko ko ko"?
    Quote Originally Posted by mambetusView
    What the hell is "ko ko ko"?

LMAO…………

warmouth
    If you have bloodwork to confirm low t, then you need to be on testosterone , period. Ask your friends and family how scary it is to not be producing enough test and then see what they say. The TRT section here has amazing stickies that you should print off and show them if in fact your doctor confirms low t.

redz
    Go see a doctor and discuss your options. You don`t want to harm yourself or end up doing something you may regret later.
    The Bear 79
    Quote Originally Posted by TheS1tchView
    6’1 156 I have no regard for my scale reading however as long as I can pack on some lean mass on my upper body to create visual impact

Jesus man!! Can I buy you a meal……………………..or 50……….

Eat brother……………..EAT!

The Bear 79
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungstersView
    i agree, i think that AAS/PH is and will fuk you up pretty badly of you are under the age of 25, even though ill probably run a cycle when i am 21-22

Preach it but don’t follow it……………..BRILLIANT……….

I guess you’re immune to the dangers…………

warmouth
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79View
    Preach it but don’t follow it……………..BRILLIANT……….

I guess you’re immune to the dangers…………

He he he

Emanland
    Quote Originally Posted by FreezajacView
    +1 …

+2….

wesh
    You guys crack me up. Listen op check out the link provided by mickeyknox. Get bw done and be sure of what you are doing. Low test is bad and taking test if your levels are normal at your age is bad. You will get a lot of idiot responses on here but the vets like mickey know their stuff. LISTEN to them
    Dj1976
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300View
    Go to your doctor and get a blood test done and then you will see if you have low test or not. In the mean time learn how to eat and train correctly

Best advice

wesh
    I second that
Viewing 14 replies - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.