Injection site pain/inflammation???

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Injection site pain/inflammation???

I was a several weeks in running a low dose Test E cycle 250mg/week and noticed the sites started getting more and more painful, but not until 2-3 days after. So much so, that I started shying away from Delt injections which is normally my "go-to" spot (I’m weird). Very sore and noticeable swelling. Then a glute pin did the same thing, but worse. Clearly infected I think, 3 days after pin lots of swelling,’big knot, and a clear red circle on the skin surface. Decided on a Saturday that if it wasn’t better by Monday id go see my Dr. But it started subsiding and the redness and tenderness started to disappear. But for about 3 days it was pretty bad to the point where I couldn’t sleep on my back.
    My first thought was I must have somehow contaminated the bottle. So I tossed it. My supplier swears he’s not had any other complaints, and I had no problems from the first half of the bottle so I assume it was my fault. I’ve used his stuff multiple times with no issues. I had some Prop from the same place that I’ve been wanting to try (1st time with Prop) so I figured why not.

My question is, does my accessment sound correct, that I somehow contaminated my vial?
    Just for comparison, the E I threw away felt just like the Prop I swapped to now, only the prop hurts pretty much immediately and the E was taking a few days before it got sore. I realize Prop is supposed to be much worse, but I’ve never had E feel that way.
    Thanks for the input guys, I hope this is the right section

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
    redz
    Sounds like dirty gear, short of re-using pins it is difficult to contaminate a vial. If I ever got an infection from gear I’d dump the source because that’s your health you’re playing with.
    redz
    You could help others by naming the ugl brand.
    songdog
    Sounds like a high BA content cut with sterile oil.
    -smile-
    I’m meticulous with sterilization, never reuse anything, new draw, new pin every time. But like I said, it was towards the bottom half of a bottle. New pins or not, every draw is a chance at contamination. But had zero issues with 1st half of bottle. And used same stuff from same supplier multiple times and no issues. I guess there’s always a first.
    I wasn’t sure if I could name the brand here, if not mods please edit. It’s Imporium
    redz
    It’s strange the first half of the vial didn’t cause any issue that’s why I thought it might not be high ba content.
    jon doe
    Have you pinned quads before ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-smile-
    Yes, but it’s my least favorite place, I just have this thing with quads, freaks me out. I usually only do when I’m running a short ester EOD, not much choice then. Like I said, I’m weird…
    What size needle did you use to inject your glute?
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.