Injection question ?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Injection question ?

Does anyone ever experience after you pin …. A little bit comes back out ? Sometimes it does and sometimes absolutely nothin comes back out. Just curious to see if it happens to anyone else ? Sometimes it blood (just a few drops) and sometimes it’s blood and whatever I pinned (again just a few drops)

Thanks fellas !

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
    mikey hulk
    I had some oil come out this morning but I did put a fair bit in
    Kito
    Yea has happend to me just leave it in for 20 seconds or so after it gets empty
    The Bear 79
    Slow it down a bit, 60 – 90 seconds per ml works for me. Too fast & some of the oil will be forced back out.
    Soar
    Could also look into Z track injections if you already haven’t.
    stpete
    Am i the only person on this board that injects like doc’s and nurses? If you’re using a 1-1 1/2" length pin, you will be fine. I’ve never experienced loss of a compound. A bit of blood post injection, sure. But nothing to be concerned about.

and leaving the pin in for any amount of time post injection is bullshit. You guys over think everything. Man up and pin the stuff.

mikey hulk
    Very interesting stuff just looked it up
    ORiGY
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Am i the only person on this board that injects like doc’s and nurses? If you’re using a 1-1 1/2" length pin, you will be fine. I’ve never experienced loss of a compound. A bit of blood post injection, sure. But nothing to be concerned about.

and leaving the pin in for any amount of time post injection is bullshit. You guys over think everything. Man up and pin the stuff.

I’m using 1-1/2" ……. So I guess I’m a man ?

t-dogg
    Yes it can happen. Some people pull the skin to the side when they pin.
    songdog
    Quote Originally Posted by ORiGYView
    I’m using 1-1/2" ……. So I guess I’m a man ?

Let us vote on this before you get all excited LOL

The Bear 79
    Quote Originally Posted by stpeteView

So you just plunge it full throttle? No slow & gradual 60 – 90 seconds per ml?

Maybe you ARE a bigger man than the rest of us, I’ll be damned if I would ever do that, especially with the volume I inject…………..not a chance.

Slan
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79View
    So you just plunge it full throttle? No slow & gradual 60 – 90 seconds per ml?

Maybe you ARE a bigger man than the rest of us, I’ll be damned if I would ever do that, especially with the volume I inject…………..not a chance.

I have seen youre dosages Bear you dont need to inject you need an IV.LOL

The Bear 79
    Not bad idea, that would certainly H10 the levels efficiently…………..j/k
    ORiGY
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    Let us vote on this before you get all excited LOL

My head was starting to grow !! lol

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.