Injecting Proviron or Masteron into gyno lump

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Injecting Proviron or Masteron into gyno lump

Blows my mind. You guys ever hear of this protocol to get RID of existing gyno? I mean if it’s legit, I would be happy to be rid of these tits I’ve had since puberty.

quoting from another forum:

"Per 1ml so that it could be pinned 3 hours preworkout everyday and still maintain stable blood levels of the two. However this is slightly off topic.

If the mole people on this forum take anything from my posts in this thread, take away this:

If you want to get PREVENT Gyno and estrogenic side effects, run every cycle with 50-100mg Proviron , 200-500mg Masteron , or any other dry form of DHT, primobolan etc. (NOT anadrol ).

If you want to get RID of Gyno, take a 31G slin pin and inject 150mg of Masteron or Proviron into the lump. OR inject 500mg Masteron a day until it goes away. Pramipexole is also very useful in the treatment and prevention of Gyno as Prolactin has a significant effect on estrogen’s proliferation at breast tissue.

DHT is the best thing to use to combat estrogenic side effects of ANY steroid . SERM’s suck. fact.
    I would be very impressed if you got Gyno from 2000mg Testosterone run with 500mg Masteron. Unless your Prolactin was high.

You are taking a risk running Tren with anything estrogenic without DHT. Also **** your hair, just shave it off I don’t want to hear anyone bitching. "

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
    Who_Am_I
    Never heard of this, but have heard of plenty injecting pgcl directly into their gyno and having success with it.
    renepjd
    Never heard of this either. Although topically applied DHT creams in conjunction with serms have been effective.
    DHT’s are not the best thing to combat gyno. Properly dosed AI’s are. DHT is weak at best when compared to AI’s.
    Lawnmover
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    Never heard of this either. Although topically applied DHT creams in conjunction with serms have been effective.
    DHT’s are not the best thing to combat gyno. Properly dosed AI’s are. DHT is weak at best when compared to AI’s.

This guys whole angle says that gyno is a result of, not e2 directly, but the ratio of e2 to DHT.

An AI would obviously benefit that ratio. Injecting DHT derivatives would also benefit that ratio.

Might this explain why Arnold and the old schooler’s didn’t get crazy gyno with all that test, and no AI’s, because of the dianobol in the mix?

If topical DHT with a serm helps, I don’t see why subq at the gland wouldn’t be at least equally effective.

So then how about this Trifecta:
    AI, Serms, Topical OR subq dht’s.

bzvzst
    We are not in the golden age of TrueMaxding anymore. We have come a long way. You want to prevent gyno, dial in your AI to control E2 effectively.
    renepjd
    Of course it has to do with ratio’s. And ratio’s can and will change based on many factors. E2, dht shbg, etc will all change based on what your injecting or simply based on age. I’d need to see more info to place the onus directly on dht though. Yes, dht’s would help but as stated, they’re weak compared to AI’s.

No clue about the Arnold Era but it’s an interesting hypothesis. They also didn’t run today’s doses nor have access to the variety of items available today. Injecting a dht directly into the gland may work, I just never heard of anyone doing it. Doesn’t sound fun for sure.

NACH3
    Of course it has to do with ratio’s. And ratio’s can and will change based on many factors. E2, dht shbg, etc will all change based on what your injecting or simply based on age. I’d need to see more info to place the onus directly on dht though. Yes, dht’s would help but as stated, they’re weak compared to AI’s.

No clue about the Arnold Era but it’s an interesting hypothesis. They also didn’t run today’s doses nor have access to the variety of items available today. Injecting a dht directly into the gland may work, I just never heard of anyone doing it. Doesn’t sound fun for sure.

Although interesting and might work – I know it’s gotta be painful lol – I agree that AI’s are the way to go! No doubt… If you have gyno(or a flare up) start on a SERM(Nolva 20mgs ed) or Ralox for reversal – but NOLVA works great…

Those compounds have anti E capabilities but none the likes of an AI!

Martens
    I would just stick with the prescribed SERMS. That protocol sounds like witchcraft!
    renepjd
    Another point in favor of the dht gel’s / creams is that the skin will act as the reservoir causing a slower dispersion, thus arguably more effective.
    Lawnmover
    I hear ya guys. Obviously much has been learned since the 70’s. It was just an interesting find to me, and it appears that you guys haven’t heard of it, and are more prone to stick with what you know/find familiar. I’m not debating the effectiveness of AI’s and SERMS, I think we can all agree those work. I’m just wondering if this works too.

More data on the DHT’s role in gyno would certainly be helpful.

Now whether I’ll decide to inject proviron and pop a serm while running AI’s……is yet to be seen

Haha kidding. Kind of. I’ll just be looking into it further for sure.

renepjd
    Lawnmover I don’t consider us stuck in old dogma, but I do consider us relatively current when it comes to the scientific aspect of this sport. Many times it’s BB-ers that break new ground when it comes to science and the medical community then follows suit. It is an interesting concept and I would be interested in reading more if you have it.
    Martens
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmover
    I hear ya guys. Obviously much has been learned since the 70’s. It was just an interesting find to me, and it appears that you guys haven’t heard of it, and are more prone to stick with what you know/find familiar. I’m not debating the effectiveness of AI’s and SERMS, I think we can all agree those work. I’m just wondering if this works too. More data on the DHT’s role in gyno would certainly be helpful. Now whether I’ll decide to inject proviron and pop a serm while running AI’s……is yet to be seen Haha kidding. Kind of. I’ll just be looking into it further for sure.

A lot of protocols we follow are from what Kel described and what the top doctors on the field are doing ATM. Not to make light of your research or if there is any credibility in it but it most likely would have become mainstream and currently used.

LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by MartensView
    I would just stick with the prescribed SERMS. That protocol sounds like witchcraft!

Agreed…I call BS on that method myself.

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by ALINView
    Agreed…I call BS on that method myself.

Especially large volume injections with a slin pin.

Lawnmover
    Lawnmover I don’t consider us stuck in old dogma, but I do consider us relatively current when it comes to the scientific aspect of this sport. Many times it’s BB-ers that break new ground when it comes to science and the medical community then follows suit. It is an interesting concept and I would be interested in reading more if you have it.

I don’t think there’s any old dogma either. I’m fairly amazed actually at the depth of knowledge that goes into application in the field.

I do just think that sometimes things that also work go unnoticed, or slip through the cracks, or become suppressed by popular methodology- especially if that popular methodology is built on reliable science, as in this case.

And here I am, once considered it, now considering it less as a result of my peer’s response. You see what I mean. Group think. That’s how it all washes out.

Anyway, I’ll do more digging and report back if I find anything useful. A link between E2 and DHT doesn’t seem far off. IMO it appears that AI and SERM mechanics would actually support the hypothesis. Best protocol all things considered? That’s another thread.

renepjd
    The effects of injected testosterone dose and age on the conversion of testosterone to estradiol and dihydrotestosterone in young and older men. – PubMed – NCBI

Thought I posted this in this thread. Must have been a different one…

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.