I used steroids at 16 and need help!!!

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS I used steroids at 16 and need help!!!

Before you say it, I know, I’m an idiot. Last year in February I used M-Drol because a lot of my friend football players took it with 20-25 pound gains in a month. I never worked out a day in my life… they told me it was a "weight gainer". So naive me took it, along with milk thistle because I was told it helps your liver out. My friend also gave me Nolvadex , and told me to take to "keep my gains". I took 1 cycle (about 1 month) of M-Drol, and on my 3rd day of Nolvadex experienced INSANE acne breakouts all over my chest, arms in back. I stopped using Nolvadex right then and there, and went to the dermatologist. STUPID, I KNOW. I am 17, and have patchy facial hair, haven’t really grown much, and can’t really get erect. I messed my life up because I was stupid. What I want to know now is how can I get my testosterone up to where is should be? Is it still in my system after 1 year? Am I still being affected by the steroid to this day? Is it possible to make my body so I never took steroids at all (at least hormonally)? I don’t know what my levels are now, but I know they aren’t like they were before I took M-Drol. Please, someone help me!!!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.