How to run deca

125 mg test-e EW + 700 Deca EW

equal test + deca
    500 mg test-e EW + 500mg deca EW.

more test than deca
    700 test-e EW + 350 deca EW

Wondering which cycle the vets would recommend. I’m leaning towards TRT test + deca, but was advised on another forum to just run high test or high test + deca. This is in preparation for a third cycle. Not even halfway done with my first cycle, but I gotta put an order in for my second and third ASAP. Each cycle would be run for 16 weeks

Thanks,
    SBK

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by DomusView
    No. You got caught in a lie, once again. You’re just a liar, and no one likes a liar. Happy now? Happy to be known as the liar?

well I can’t change my dam age. It’s broken. go get a mod to change it if you’re that concerned about it.

Anyways, how do you like to run your deca ?

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwnView
    High test, moderate deca

cool. it seems like i’m getting this from alot of people. I’ll probably go this route

warmouth
    You’re moving ahead too fast. Enjoy the first one man. Why would you plan 3 cycles ahead anyways? You have to know this is trouble.
    slumchop
    Im in love with Deca , I run it every cycle. im almost 40, got 20 yrs ball busting in and out of the gym. I run half the MG of test in deca, so if i run 600mg test i run 300 deca, run any more and good luck with lactation.

i think some get confused with how to run deca because of tren and both being 19nor. but they are run completely different actually completely opposite

Quote Originally Posted by warmouthView
    You’re moving ahead too fast. Enjoy the first one man. Why would you plan 3 cycles ahead anyways? You have to know this is trouble.

I need to order now because I won’t have a very permanent address for another year. I’m moving all around the country for internships/research/grad school. I definitely am enjoying the first cycle! Already at 225 pounds 5’11" I got a pic up in the post your pics section.

@slum. That 600 test 300 deca sounds like a great cycle. That might be exactly what I do

warmouth
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKidView
    I need to order now because I won’t have a very permanent address for another year. I’m moving all around the country for internships/research/grad school. I definitely am enjoying the first cycle! Already at 225 pounds 5’11" I got a pic up in the post your pics section.

@slum. That 600 test 300 deca sounds like a great cycle. That might be exactly what I do

So you’re going to do 3 cycles in a year? And I’m assuming you have natural testosterone levels in the normal range? Moving too fast man. Slow down and St07 on the things that matter lime diet, training and rest. Do rely on gear to do everything for you. You have plenty of time for horseplay. Look after yourself first.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouthView
    So you’re going to do 3 cycles in a year? And I’m assuming you have natural testosterone levels in the normal range? Moving too fast man. Slow down and St07 on the things that matter lime diet, training and rest. Do rely on gear to do everything for you. You have plenty of time for horseplay. Look after yourself first.

check out my thread in members pictures and you will see that i’m far from letting the gear do everything for me.

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.