Highest dose of T3 you have run

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Highest dose of T3 you have run

What is the highest dose of t3 you guys have ever run? I personally stick to 100mcg, but was wondering if anyone has run over 100mcg, pros/cons?
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
    Puff
    75mcg’s is the highest i ran that worked great for me. Theres not really any more benifit over 100mcg’s apart from sides just from what i have read and from ppl i have talked to.
    Roger11
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffView
    75mcg’s is the highest i ran that worked great for me. Theres not really any more benifit over 100mcg’s apart from sides just from what i have read and from ppl i have talked to.

Yeah, seems this way, on most forums no one advocates going over 100mcg, only a few i know who ran 150mcg and rated it, thing is ive got a bit over 2 weeks before my holiday, ive dropped down from 109kg to 96 and need to drop a bit more, so i was wanting to up the dose of t3 from 100-150mcg ED and see how i go, cardio and diet is on point, its just time wise now, not on my side sorta thing lol. S@mer use and muscle loss is covered so yeh.

Puff
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11View
    Yeah, seems this way, on most forums no one advocates going over 100mcg, only a few i know who ran 150mcg and rated it, thing is ive got a bit over 2 weeks before my holiday, ive dropped down from 109kg to 96 and need to drop a bit more, so i was wanting to up the dose of t3 from 100-150mcg ED and see how i go, cardio and diet is on point, its just time wise now, not on my side sorta thing lol. S@mer use and muscle loss is covered so yeh.

Try it roger You might be fine and see a difference you never know we are all different

Roger11
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffView
    Try it roger You might be fine and see a difference you never know we are all different

Ok thanks mate i will, ill update over the next few days so keep an eye on my threads, thanks for helping bro.

Oki-Des
    Also, T3 loses its potency over time when in liquid form, and should be kept in the dark.
    Gummi
    for me 100mcg made me hot all the time gave me heart palpitations and felt like pure crap all the time and once I lowered the dose I still felt the same like it was not reversible so I put id down all together just my experience
    Boom
    Highest I used was 300mcg a day just to see what the sides were like. I worked up to it.
    Besides being thirsty as hell, my temp wasn’t noticeably different to 100mcg. No other sides.

Had my usual bloodwork done afterward and levels were normal. So no damage done! ??

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Boom
    Highest I used was 300mcg a day just to see what the sides were like. I worked up to it. Besides being thirsty as hell, my temp wasn’t noticeably different to 100mcg. No other sides. Had my usual bloodwork done afterward and levels were normal. So no damage done! ?? Sent from my iPhone using Forum

I would guess your T3 was bunk or greatly underdosed if 300mcg of T3 didn’t cause you any sides.

tice1212
    I’ve been up to 120mcg before but the problem is that ur body is on super drive and it need calories. The only food that I wanted was junk for. Calorie dense junk food. IMO unless u get pharm grade t3 don’t touch it. The reason I say this is because some seemed like they were on point with the dosing and others felt like they were completely off. And also not having control on recovering ur thyroid like u would have some control on recovering with a pct after cycle.
    Boom
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog
    I would guess your T3 was bunk or greatly underdosed if 300mcg of T3 didn’t cause you any sides.

This could well be the case! Dodgy UGL bastards.

DO NOT DO THIS! Ok, I wanted to make sure everyone’s careful. I blended my own T3 capsules and I miscalculated the measurement. I ran about 1500mcg/ed. I started to get shakes and started feeling really bad at about 2 1/2 weeks. By 4 weeks I was shaking, lethargic, practically couldn’t get out of bed. I lost 45 lbs in 4 weeks. I looked like a skeleton. Guys, T3 is really serious stuff. It took me about 7 weeks to recover. It is AMAZING how resilient our thyroids are. Within 7 weeks my T3/T4 blood work was back to normal. My T3/T4 was literally off the charts for the first 2 blood work. The endo wanted to do emergency surgery and remove my thyroids. Whew, good thing I waited.
    tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View
    DO NOT DO THIS! Ok, I wanted to make sure everyone’s careful. I blended my own T3 capsules and I miscalculated the measurement. I ran about 1500mcg/ed. I started to get shakes and started feeling really bad at about 2 1/2 weeks. By 4 weeks I was shaking, lethargic, practically couldn’t get out of bed. I lost 45 lbs in 4 weeks. I looked like a skeleton. Guys, T3 is really serious stuff. It took me about 7 weeks to recover. It is AMAZING how resilient our thyroids are. Within 7 weeks my T3/T4 blood work was back to normal. My T3/T4 was literally off the charts for the first 2 blood work. The endo wanted to do emergency surgery and remove my thyroids. Whew, good thing I waited.

What!!! 1500mcg. Jesus Christ. Ur luck ur a live lol. 45lbs. Were u on cycle while u did this?

qscgugcsq
    I wont ever try that much but Im curious to know whats the health issue 200-400mcg can have on the body…
    Im.going to look into it eventually XD
    SOL!D5NAK3
    Participant
    I think it was 125mcg for me but just for 3 days i think (after that 50mcg) i was just freaking hungry all the time and hot . I was like a radiator , anyone who did touch me said damn your hot . I did this for contest , the stuff is strong don’t use it without aas . And if you are not in a contest prep cycle .just go for 50mcg for higher nutrient uptake and protein synthesis
    Boom
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02

And people said my 300mcg was wreck less!
    I honestly only felt a little warm and thirsty. Might have had increased appetite. I took mine right before bed though, to sleep through the worst of it I guess.

1500mcg, I applaud your self experimentation. Thank you for sharing.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.