Hgh dosage

Hey,

I will be getting my hands on some HGH in the near future. I will have approximately 1,500 iu’s of the stuff. It will be pharm grade HGH. Depending on how his first year plays out I plan to convoy use it until I can no longer use it or I can’t get it anymore.

Now, I just have a question about the dosing. There doesn’t seem to be any real consensus on it. What is a good dose to take everyday? What is a good dose to ramp up to while on cycle to get the most out of the synergistic affect it has on test? The numbers I’ve been hearing are 2.5 – 5 iu’s daily and up to 10 iu’s on cycle. If anyone can provided me some guidance it’d be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by stickiestringView
    I’m 25 and taking 4iu 2x/day in combo with TB-500 for a shoulder injury. I do have the "general wellness" feeling, overall recovery is great, and my IBS is almost non-existent. But I still can’t justify the outrageous cost to continue even at low dose after I’m fully healed.

If thats pharma you should be having some serious side effects and transformation in you body . How long have you been taking it?

Quote Originally Posted by RoninView
    If thats pharma you should be having some serious side effects and transformation in you body . How long have you been taking it?

It is pharma, and I’m about 2 weeks in. I have the luxury of June off from work and I want to blast my right cuff that’s been getting worse. I have no intention of going beyond 4ish weeks but everything is growing like crazy and I’ve put on a lot of water. The shoulder is already twice as mobile with half the pain. The biggest side I’m noticing is insane lethargy. 40 mg of adderall is barely noticeable when 10-15 mg would normally be plenty on a groggy day.

RONIN
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZView
    Maybe some of the vets can weigh in but it seems to me that at 25 GH is a waste.

Im also 25 running test at 500 mg a week.

I got my hands on some HGH essentially for free (long story, but I lucked out)
    its 200 IUs total, would it be a waste to even run on my cycle?

Tuxx
    It is pharma, and I’m about 2 weeks in. I have the luxury of June off from work and I want to blast my right cuff that’s been getting worse. I have no intention of going beyond 4ish weeks but everything is growing like crazy and I’ve put on a lot of water. The shoulder is already twice as mobile with half the pain. The biggest side I’m noticing is insane lethargy. 40 mg of adderall is barely noticeable when 10-15 mg would normally be plenty on a groggy day.

Any other noteworthy sides? And did you just start out on that high dosage or did you ramp up because I would be taking it at a lower dosage, about 4 iu’s per day, unless I’m cycling, then I’d go to about 8 iu’s per day.

And everyone keeps talking about the price but that’s not the issue for me. I have no problem getting the money. Like I said I’m about to have about a year supply of it, 1500 iu’s , on hand which I would be able to get every year excluding some serious financial crisis. I just wanted to know some personal experiences and a proper daily dosage.

Tuxx
    Quote Originally Posted by RONINView
    Im also 25 running test at 500 mg a week.

I got my hands on some HGH essentially for free (long story, but I lucked out)
    its 200 IUs total, would it be a waste to even run on my cycle?

From what I gather that’s about a 2 month supply and to get truly good effects you need to do 6 month +

Tuxx
    Also, for those who have done it is it worth suspending it in a Vitamin B complex or should I just use BW ?
    Quote Originally Posted by TuxxView
    Hey,

I will be getting my hands on some HGH in the near future. I will have approximately 1,500 iu’s of the stuff. It will be pharm grade HGH. Depending on how his first year plays out I plan to convoy use it until I can no longer use it or I can’t get it anymore.

Now, I just have a question about the dosing. There doesn’t seem to be any real consensus on it. What is a good dose to take everyday? What is a good dose to ramp up to while on cycle to get the most out of the synergistic affect it has on test? The numbers I’ve been hearing are 2.5 – 5 iu’s daily and up to 10 iu’s on cycle. If anyone can provided me some guidance it’d be greatly appreciated.

With Pharma HGH, you really don’t need to run a lot to get some good results. I’ve been running HGH straight for 7+ years at 5iu/ed. When I run Pharma, I run 3iu/ed. It all depends on what you want. Whoa, full stop. Just saw your profile. You’re 23? Forget HGH. Your body will continue to produce HGH until about 30 and then it’ll start to taper off at about 2% per year. Taking HGH now will disrupt your natural production of HGH. Too risky, don’t do it.

Tuxx
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View
    With Pharma HGH, you really don’t need to run a lot to get some good results. I’ve been running HGH straight for 7+ years at 5iu/ed. When I run Pharma, I run 3iu/ed. It all depends on what you want. Whoa, full stop. Just saw your profile. You’re 23? Forget HGH. Your body will continue to produce HGH until about 30 and then it’ll start to taper off at about 2% per year. Taking HGH now will disrupt your natural production of HGH. Too risky, don’t do it.

Does my profile really still say I’m 23? I was when I first made this 2 years ago but I’m 25 now. I know you’d say it’s still too young but I’ll get labs before anything to check my igf-1 levels because I’m pretty sure they’ll be low also to know my baseline

Ronin
    Yup lethargy will be the first with hand numbness coming not far behind. Your just taking gh? What brand is it? Also are you pt’ing the shoulder along with the gh?

Quote Originally Posted by TuxxView
    Any other noteworthy sides? And did you just start out on that high dosage or did you ramp up because I would be taking it at a lower dosage, about 4 iu’s per day, unless I’m cycling, then I’d go to about 8 iu’s per day.

And everyone keeps talking about the price but that’s not the issue for me. I have no problem getting the money. Like I said I’m about to have about a year supply of it, 1500 iu’s , on hand which I would be able to get every year excluding some serious financial crisis. I just wanted to know some personal experiences and a proper daily dosage.

As far as other sides, I started to notice hand numbness today while playing guitar and my appetite has been pretty elevated. I started at 2iu morning/night for the first week then went to 4. I’m going back to 2 though for the remainder of my supply, the lethargy is too much and I don’t want my dexterity compromised.

Quote Originally Posted by RoninView
    Yup lethargy will be the first with hand numbness coming not far behind. Your just taking gh? What brand is it? Also are you pt’ing the shoulder along with the gh?

I started to notice the numbness today. I’m on Genotropin 4iu 2x/day, TB-500 8mg EW, and I just added Osta at 30mg/day. I’m seeing a PT twice a week and doing my homework like a madman. The improvement in just a couple weeks is amazing. Tomorrow I’m dropping the gh to 2iu 2x/day.

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.