Genotropin injections

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Genotropin injections

Hi, I’m on geotropism injections & been so for 12 weeks, but it don’t seem to be doing a lot for me. I’m injecting 1ML over a 10 day period 5 days on 2 days off & 5 days on. Any suggestions on where I’m going wrong, or is there a better steroid to purchase

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    Martens
    Quote Originally Posted by sunistaView
    Hi, I’m on geotropism injections & been so for 12 weeks, but it don’t seem to be doing a lot for me. I’m injecting 1ML over a 10 day period 5 days on 2 days off & 5 days on. Any suggestions on where I’m going wrong, or is there a better steroid to purchase

Well.. peptides work entirely different then AAS. They take along time to see results. There is a got chance that your jins are fakes as well.

sunista
    I get them from a good source, a very good mate, he started them a few weeks after me, but Dave has been on steroids quite often has a fantastic body he does comps often, and his word that they are legit is good. They are made by Pfizer & the bloke he gets them from is trusted. When I first injected them, I over injected 3x the dose & it turned me nasty, so we know they are legit. Was that info any use to yourself. Any helpful hints will be greatfully accepted

Martens
    Well…..this question should be in the hgh section but in a nutshell: ASS and hgh work together synergistically. AAS causes the muscle cells to get bigger and hgh causes cell hyperplasia. Hgh must be taken for long periods of time 6-9 month cycles and you would need to be taking a minimum 6 ius a day…8 ius preferably for muscle growth .
    If you’re looking for anabolic change, drop the peptides and read about Testosterone . I’ve been on HGH for going on 7 years and I love it. It runs perfectly with my cycles and helps me maintain low bodyfat and keep my gains. HGH and Peptides is a long term use type of compound. The minimum cycle is 6 months or just stay on it.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.