First tren cycle

Would like some input on this cycle I’ve put together. I’ve ran a few cycles already. Most recent cycle was test and npp. Liked it. Would like to try tren now.

6’0
    191lbs
    Approximately 12% bf
    Been training pretty seriously for 5-6 years

Any input would be appreciated!
    Weeks 1-12
    Test p 100mg eod
    Aromasin 12.5mg Ed
    HCG 500iu
    Weeks 7-11
    Tren ace 75mg eod
    Possibly 0.25mg caber

Will be doing increased cardio during tren period to help with the decrease in heart performance.
    Pct 2 days after last pin
    Nova 40/40/40/20
    Clomid 100/100/100/50

Thanks in advance

Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
    Nine91
    Second cycle was early January to March. Test prop 100mg eod 100mg npp eod with AI HCG etc
    Standard pct. I can’t find the blood forms but my doc showed my a graph and said I was pretty much back to natty levels, only think still going back down was my cholesterol with I’m confident I’ve fixed by cutting most unnecessary sugars out

basejack
    So you took one month off then jumped on another cycle containing a 19-nor.

If you were sensible you would stay off cycle now for several months. Use the money you would have spent on food. If you can only afford to eat well on cycle then you are looking at losing almost everything you gain when you come off because you can’t get enough food.

Do you not even have a gym membership at the moment? How do you train?

You should find your bloodwork and post it up.

numbere
    OP it may seem like BIB is being overly difficult but he only has your best interests in mind.

He’s one of the most knowledgeable members on this board, especially when is comes to using 19 nors.

If I were in your situation I would love to get advice from someone of his experience level.

Nine91
    That’s why I love this forum. I truly appreciate all the info, criticism and advice
    Nine91
    Back to op, run tren 6-8 weeks, earlier in cycle, run test for couple weeks after tren. Anything else I should change? ?

musclestack
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine91
    Back to op, run tren 6-8 weeks, earlier in cycle, run test for couple weeks after tren. Anything else I should change? ?

I think you ought to answer BIB’s questions before any cycle advice is given. You sound as though you completely disregarded his last post. You shouldn’t be thinking about cycling right now.

Nine91
    Quote Originally Posted by basejack
    So you took one month off then jumped on another cycle containing a 19-nor. If you were sensible you would stay off cycle now for several months. Use the money you would have spent on food. If you can only afford to eat well on cycle then you are looking at losing almost everything you gain when you come off because you can’t get enough food. Do you not even have a gym membership at the moment? How do you train? You should find your bloodwork and post it up.

I’m sorry I didn’t even see this post. I started my last cycle in September, started the next in january.i do have a gym membership, have had one for years. I prefer to train alternating 1 week hypertrophic/high volume and one week for power.
    Push pull legs works good for me.

Nine91
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    I think you ought to answer BIB’s questions before any cycle advice is given. You sound as though you completely disregarded his last post. You shouldn’t be thinking about cycling right now.

Totally missed his post! My apologies to BIB

musclestack
    I’m sorry I didn’t even see this post. I started my last cycle in September, started the next in january.i do have a gym membership, have had one for years. I prefer to train alternating 1 week hypertrophic/high volume and one week for power. Push pull legs works good for me.

I’m assuming you ran your last cycle for 10-12 weeks? This plus PCT, and you shouldn’t run another cycle until at least July. You’re asking for a lot of trouble carrying on like this. You didn’t have enough time between your September and January cycle either, assuming it was a ‘standard’ length cycle.

If I were you, I would go get bloods done again and post them up here.

Nine91
    I won’t be for a little while. Yea I didn’t wait long enough, but I’ve been feeling good since I’ve been off. My bloods are on the way so we’ll see what they say. Once I get them I’ll post them up. Thanks everybody
    musclestack
    I won’t be for a little while. Yea I didn’t wait long enough, but I’ve been feeling good since I’ve been off. My bloods are on the way so we’ll see what they say. Once I get them I’ll post them up. Thanks everybody

Good plan on getting bloods done as that’s the only way you can tell if you’re truly back within normal ranges. I have always ‘felt’ normal by the time I’m in 3-4 weeks of PCT, but I’m certainly not recovered as far as bloods are concerned. What I mean is, how you’re feeling is a poor indicator of how well you’re recovered.

Why only 5 wks for tren ?

Nine91
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallstreetbully
    Why only 5 wks for tren?

I’ve changed it 10 weeks of tren . Won’t be on for a bit though, haven’t got bloods back yet but I’ll probably wait awhile

Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.