First cycle test and deca

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS First cycle test and deca

First test and deca cycle
    Hello everyone. I am currently doing my first cycle. I’m 26 years old and have been lifting since I was 16. I am 6’7" and 238 lbs. When I first started lifting I weighed in at a very scrawny 168 lbs so I have put on 70 lbs of muscle mass with body fat staying relatively low. I can see my top abs so I’m somewhere around 12% BF give or take. I started taking test CYP 250 4 weeks ago. I’m currently finishing up week 4 and gains are starting to be recognized. Next week I am picking up 2 more bottles of test CYP 250 and one bottle of deca 300. I’m going to keep running the test at 500 mg a week split in between 2 shots and am going to start the deca at 300 mg one shot a week. I know I should have started the deca earlier but I couldn’t get it until now. I can still run it for a total of 10 weeks finishing out with my test on week 15. Now my question to you guys is should I get 2 bottles of deca and preload it the first week or 2 at 600 mg or just get the one bottle and run it for 10 weeks and finish it as the same time as my test because after all the research I’ve done I’ve seen that it’s highly advised to do it with test but it is a long acting ester and would be in my body for a few weeks after week 15 but then again deca is also long lasting and from what I’ve read I don’t think I want deca in my system without test and definitely don’t know if I want to go over 15 weeks when it comes to the test and I am also picking up an estrogen blocker next week with the test and deca to start taking every other day. What are your guys thoughts? Is adding the deca on the 5th week of my test cycle worth it at this point or would you guys point me in a different direction? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance guys

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
    as stated above…
    I would not recommend deca on your first cycle.

500 test and no AI is the route I would recommend.
    I would recommend hCG .

RickHarley
    I prefer Anavar instead of deca . Usually buy in https://steroids-evolution.net/oral-steroids

magic32
    I agree with the fellas. Save the Deca for next time, and experience TEST-ONLY for your first cycle.

You’d be starting it late, and long esters take 4-6 weeks to FULLY kick in — frontloading long esters is futile for the same reason. How do you frontload something that isn’t going to work for month?

You have enough experimentation with your diet, training, fluid levels, etc.

Enjoy your inagural cycle, and definitely do more research.

Best to you.

BatMan
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32View
    I agree with the fellas. Save the Deca for next time, and experience TEST-ONLY for your first cycle.

You’d be starting it late, and long esters take 4-6 weeks to FULLY kick in — frontloading long esters is futile for the same reason. How do you frontload something that isn’t going to work for month?

You have enough experimentation with your diet, training, fluid levels, etc.

Enjoy your inagural cycle, and definitely do more research.

Best to you.

This is bro science it doesnt take 4-6 weeks for long esters to work, and front loading absolutely does work. Even long esters start working in less than 24 hours after being injected. They will not reach peak levels for a little while, but they will absolutely be doing there job. Front loading helps reach peak level faster. Is it a good idea? Thats debatable, but it works.

Quote Originally Posted by BatManView
    This is bro science it doesnt take 4-6 weeks for long esters to work, and front loading absolutely does work. Even long esters start working in less than 24 hours after being injected. They will not reach peak levels for a little while, but they will absolutely be doing there job. Front loading helps reach peak level faster. Is it a good idea? Thats debatable, but it works.

Agreed 100.

I know there are peak plasma level charts/graphs posted to support that front loading helped reach peak levels faster. I’m just too lazy to hunt for them nor do I feel the need to support what I know to be true.

No disrespect, but I disagree

It’s anecdotal, but I’ve personally felt the effects from front loads as well when utilizing long esters…

Gre-k
    I meant to also say do test only your first go at least…
Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.