finasteride whos used it

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS finasteride whos used it

Hi ppl last time i cycled i started to lose hair around my crown.
    I have sum finasteride 5 mg but was told only take 2 mg per day so snap the pill ..i know .5…
    Ive read on the net lots of bad experiances like no sex drive..
    Anyone ever used this
    What did u experiance
    How long till it worked
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
    Godzilla
    been on for 3 months. Hair regrowth starting around the Bambwn. Some ppl report sex drive problem but no problem w/ me. I think it’s like 2% ppl have problem’s. If you do you can stop taking it. I use proscar and split the 5mg pills like you said.
    Hushpar
    Thanks for the input bro
    If u stop using the pills
    . .. Will ur results stay the same
    nusa
    It’s great stuff iv been using it the last 2 years while on & off cycle and my hair has grown noticeably thicker. Iv had no probs with libido whatsoever. Also u only need to take 1mg a day not 2.
    Hushpar
    Cheers nusa
    If u stop taking them will ur hair fall out? Thats my worry
    PlatZ
    Quote Originally Posted by HushparView
    Hi ppl last time i cycled i started to lose hair around my Bambwn.
    I have sum finasteride 5 mg but was told only take 2 mg per day so snap the pill ..i know .5…
    Anyone ever used this
    What did u experiance
    How long till it worked

Everyone is different. My sex drive actually went up lol. That being said in clinical testing, reduced libido only occured in only 2% of the group. What’s funny, is 1.4% of the 2% that experienced reduced libido were not even given finasteride, they were given a placebo lol. So really only 0.6% experienced this.

PlatZ
    Cheers nusa
    If u stop taking them will ur hair fall out? Thats my worry

Your hair will eventually return to how it would have naturally been if you never took it.

PlatZ
    Anyone ever used this
    What did u experiance
    How long till it worked

Read this, let me know if you still want to use it lol.

http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/pros…FP19QC3CDB54V/

rockme6
    Anyone ever used this
    What did u experiance
    How long till it worked

i would decrease the amount of aas you are putting in your system, instead of taking more stuff to combat this, that, and the other

Trying-Hard
    I have been on it (1mg ed) for years after freaking out about some hair thinning out for no reason (No MPB history, no AS, etc.). It has helped a little, but not a lot (probably because I didn’t even need it, lol)

I never had a problem with sex drive, ever.

Yosh73
    I was wondering the same thing. I haven’t taken it before, I don’t have MPB history too readily like 2/4-5 ppl in my family may have it so it is possible. I was wondering where this could be bought without prescription? If its against the board rules then my bad for asking, not too familiar yet. Not asking where to find online gear but how to really findout if a site is selling legit finasteride. And I guess at the same time Nolva, aromasin , HCG etc.

PM me

Cybertattoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosh73
    I was wondering the same thing. I haven’t taken it before, I don’t have MPB history too readily like 2/4-5 ppl in my family may have it so it is possible. I was wondering where this could be bought without prescription? If its against the board rules then my bad for asking, not too familiar yet. Not asking where to find online gear but how to really findout if a site is selling legit finasteride. And I guess at the same time Nolva, aromasin , HCG etc.

PM me

I used it with no help so stopped…

You can get a few things from the boards source. I’m assuming for your rats right?

.com

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.