Feeling liquid at injection site?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Feeling liquid at injection site?

I’m on my first cycle at the moment and I’ve done research for roughly 9 months to make sure I’m being safe, although I’m sure there’s still some things I have yet to learn. I’m using a different needle for both drawing and injection (Test E 200mg/mL), I’m sterilizing the injection site, I’m pinning into the delts (alternating left / right), I’m stretching the injection site, aspirating, etc. Ever since day 1 though (maybe I should have posted about this earlier as it has been several weeks) I have been having the strangest effect that I haven’t read anywhere else. First of all – PAIN – the injection site hurts like all hell for anywhere from 1-3 days (it was more at first but has gone down).

Of course I have read about pain at the injection site, that’s not the strange issue I was referring to. The issue that I haven’t seemed to have read anywhere else is actually FEELING the liquid in the injection site. I can’t even massage it when I’m finished as I am supposed to, because it feels like a god damn water bed. As I put any pressure on the area, I can feel the liquid moving left and right. I’m pushing the needle all the way in and aspirating at the proper spots every time, so I can’t imagine that I’m actually missing the muscle. This effect generally goes away after a few days but it’s starting to freak me out and I just wanted to see if anyone else that has come across this issue before can offer some insight.

Thanks.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
    stpete
    What size pins are you using. I’ve never heard of anything like this.
    oneofus
    23g 1.25"

I should also add that this is only really bad (feels like liquid swishing around as I put pressure on it, like a water bed, as I said) when I first make the injection. I just got back from the gym (working the shoulders) and it’s not nearly as bad. I can still feel the gear as I put pressure on my deltoids but it doesn’t really swish around and it’s not nearly as noticeable. From everything I’ve read though, and judging from your reply, I shouldn’t be having this issue in the first place at all.

Lunk1
    As long as you are confident you are injecting deep into the muscle I wouldn’t worry. Try NOT stretdark_sideng the inject sight. For me that causes more problems as pin has torn muscle when I release the skin. Perhaps try a new sight and see if you experience the same problem.
    Lunk1
    Steroids don’t go into the muscle properly untill you are old enough. At 21 the muscle rejects it and it is a waste of time and $. You should just stop before the juice starts leaking out of your peni$

oneofus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    As long as you are confident you are injecting deep into the muscle I wouldn’t worry. Try NOT stretdark_sideng the inject sight. For me that causes more problems as pin has torn muscle when I release the skin. Perhaps try a new sight and see if you experience the same problem.

I plan on doing my next injection in the glutes, hopefully I don’t have the same issue.

oneofus
    Steroids don’t go into the muscle properly untill you are old enough. At 21 the muscle rejects it and it is a waste of time and $. You should just stop before the juice starts leaking out of your peni$

Uh, what?

0utlaw
    thats not normal, i never heard of that. i would be at the doctor
    Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by oneofusView
    Uh, what?

Perhaps my bad sense of humor overshadowed my message. You are too young to use AAS and are risking serious issues later in life. The earlier post was my sarcastic way of telling you that you should stop now!

topnotch
    How many cc’s are you putting in each time? When I put 2ccs in say my chest or shoulders, mainly chest, as I lay there and massage the site, I actually feel like your pushing liquid around.. That’s normal.. When you inject that amount right in the muscle its not as it’s magically gone immediately..
    oneofus
    How many cc’s are you putting in each time? When I put 2ccs in say my chest or shoulders, mainly chest, as I lay there and massage the site, I actually feel like your pushing liquid around.. That’s normal.. When you inject that amount right in the muscle its not as it’s magically gone immediately..

That makes me feel a hell of a lot better that I’m not the only one experiencing it as I am sure I’m getting into the muscle and doing everything properly. I am definitely getting the effects of the Test E and I haven’t had any side effects other than those mentioned in my OP (though they always disappear within a few days at the most). What you said is pretty much what I assumed was the issue but I just wanted to make sure this wasn’t a sign of anything too serious. I have definitely had less pain each pin and I’m sure it’s just my body adjusting, as everyone reacts differently to IM injections (some report no pain, while others report pain and even in some cases a redness of the injection site). I will continue to take precautions and obviously go see a doctor if anything gets too out of the ordinary.

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by oneofusView
    I get what you’re saying, I was just confused as to why you think I’m 21 years old.

Basic Information

About oneofus

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.