erectile disfunction after cycle

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS erectile disfunction after cycle

Hey there, I did a 4 week cycle of epidrol, 3 pills a day for 30 days, at the last week of my cycle i noticed it was more difficult to maintain an erection and on the last day i wasnt able to get one at all. I stopped two days early and started taking my post cycle, metabotest, 2 pills a day. I’ve been on that for around 9 days now and i haven’t returned to normal, i can get an erection sometimes, ill have sex but then wont be able to get one the next day, day after that it will be a little better and so on. I’m not sure exactly how normal any of this is, this is my first time using anything like this. I talked to multiple people before taking it to make sure id be doing it safely without any negative side effects, I know quite a few people who do regular cycles and the only one i that had ever had an issue started to get gyno after doubling his dose and doing longer cycles without proper PCT. As far as my understanding was that as long as i did a proper post cycle and didnt over due it there would be no negative side effects, so please, no one post telling me i should have done more research etc. Maybe i should have knowing what i do now, but I had thought i had done all the research i needed and was taking all the necessary precautions. Im just looking to see if this is normal at all, others experience with it and to get some help, also im 21 years old, the instructions said that was a safe age to take it, i didn’t know anything about waiting till your 25.
    I tried linking the products but couldn’t, its hardcore formulations, epidrol and metabotest
    epidrol
    Amount per serving
    2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl-5a-Androstan-17b-Ol 10mg

Metabotest
    Tribulus Terrestris (45% saponin extract……..400mg

Tongkat All Extract……………………………………. …….100mg

Fenugreek seed (85% Fiber)…………………………100mg

Horny Goat Weed (10% Icarin extract)…………50mg

1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione …………………30mg

(3,17-keto- etiochol-triene) 3,5,7-Trihydroxy-4-Methoxyflavone…………..20mg

Is this something that will go away soon or should i be concerned? thank you

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
    MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by xxbrownxx
    Definitely not blowing you guys off, I was counseled to take it, counseled on how to combat the negative effects, and obviously misinformed. And trust me, im absolutely thankful, just trying to figure out whats going on, theres a ton of mixed information online, it can be a bitch to figure out whats true and whats not. But i get what your saying man, I’m just saying i recognize i made a mistake, and am now trying to repair it. Btw, should i take the metabotest along side the recommended PCT? and should i be taking both the clomid and nolva or just one? thanks

I respect your humility. It’s a refreshing change and I do hope you’ll remain an active contributor. I’d run a clomiphene-tamoxifen protocol for now and see if that brings you back up to normal physiological activity.

MuscleInk

xxbrownxx
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInkView
    also what exactly do the clomid and nolva do as opposed to the metabotest? i was told i needed an estrogen suppresor and test booster for PCT and that the metabotest contained both, what exactly was wrong so i know what my mistake was?
    MickeyKnox
    IMHO, your first mistake was doing PH’s in the first place. And not using an AI (aromatase inhibitor) on cycle was your second mistake. AI’s are used on cycle to control E2 levels, not in PCT.
    MuscleInk
    absolutely man, ill look into ordering those right away, i appreciate all the help. if ya dont mind could i get an answer on my previous question? just trying to understand the process a little better and see where i went wrong, thanks!

Sure. Allow me about 15-20 mins. I’m driving but will give a detailed answer as soon as I stop.

MuscleInk

xxbrownxx
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnoxView
    IMHO, your first mistake was doing PH’s in the first place. And not using an AI (aromatase inhibitor) on cycle was your second mistake. AI’s are used on cycle to control E2 levels, not in PCT.

Is the metabotest an AI or..?

Oh Browny oh browny, you ****ed up a whole lot by braking many rules;

1st – Don’t mess with the vets, you need em’
    2nd – 25 Years must be the earliest for anyone to mention the word ‘steroid ‘ in their lives!
    3rd – No orals only cycles!
    4th – No prohormones

Its’ not over yet but I’ll cut it here since you’ve stooped popin those damn pills and trying to get your dick back online…

Look at you, you are 21 and your bird has stopped singing…

Yes you should be worried, you may have damaged your natural levels for life but you will get your yours’ up eventually…

Do a Clomid/Nolvadex PCT, this is the best way to get to your natural T levels…

And yes Clomid and Nolva is more than enough!

Just don’t think about aas in the upcoming 4 years and than maybe if you have been dieting and lifting for at least 2 years, weiging around 200 and have a bf percantage lower than 15 you may pronounce the word ‘Steroid’

MuscleInk

Clomiphene is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) that inhibits/reduces estrogen binding resulting in a rapid pulsatile secretion of GnRH and an increase in FSH and LH. In men, this triggers an increase in spermatogenesis.

Tamoxifen /nolvadex is also a SERM having both estrogenic and anti-estrogenic effects. It is used during PCT to inhibit estrogen receptor binding.

MuscleInk

Gre-k
    Quote Originally Posted by xxbrownxxView
    Definitely not blowing you guys off, I was counseled to take it, counseled on how to combat the negative effects, and obviously misinformed. And trust me, im absolutely thankful, just trying to figure out whats going on, theres a ton of mixed information online, it can be a bitch to figure out whats true and whats not. But i get what your saying man, I’m just saying i recognize i made a mistake, and am now trying to repair it. Btw, should i take the metabotest along side the recommended PCT? and should i be taking both the clomid and nolva or just one? thanks

there is a reason we always (i always) say NEVER do oral only cycles and ALWAYS have a testosterone base.
    you had issues on cycle because what you where taking (any aas) shut down your natty testosterone production, thats why test as a first cycle or test + an oral is best, NOT oral alone, or any other aas for that matter.
    NOW your having issues because you need time to recover.
    it seems like you got your cycle from anabolicM forum. its full of kids that use MANY oral only cycle and bs hyped supps, shit I am even there as an LG sciences rep ha, but to the point. you need to do more research and there is lots of good info here on this forum.
    and before you ask; no there is not oral test ( i mean there is but you would need a pitcher full of pills to get what you would get from one shot, into your body, not worth it and i doubt you would ever find it) there is topicals… but again you need to put it on every day and raise in test can differ person to person + there are risks on getting it on others.

also 99.99% of oral aas are liver toxic, so avoid orals overall.

good luck

Gre-k

i dont even know but you should get an AI for on cycle use to control estrogen and a SERM for pct.
    here is a thread on them i made:

also you are not finished development till about the age of 24-26 so i would avoid aas till then.

xxbrownxx
    alright great, i appreciate all the help! only thing im wondering about now is the serm’s you told me to purchase says not for human consumption on it, lol. how am i supposed to take those btw? what i had before was a pill form, not a liquid
    MuscleInk
    alright great, i appreciate all the help! only thing im wondering about now is the serm’s you told me to purchase says not for human consumption on it, lol. how am i supposed to take those btw? what i had before was a pill form, not a liquid

The disclaimer is for legal purposes (I won’t elaborate beyond that here).

Did MickeyKnox or any other member prescribe a usage protocol for the clom/nolva?

MuscleInk

xxbrownxx
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInkView
    The disclaimer is for legal purposes (I won’t elaborate beyond that here).

Did MickeyKnox or any other member prescribe a usage protocol for the clom/nolva?

MuscleInk

No, i was just told what to purchase, not how to take it or how much

xxbrownxx
    also is there a pill form available that would work just as well or no?
    Ruhl
    OP. Just buy the liquid and use it.

week 1 clomid 100mg nolva 40mg everyday
    week 2 clomid 50mg nolva 40mg everyday
    week 3-5 clomid 50mg nolva 20mg. everyday

MickeyKnox
    also is there a pill form available that would work just as well or no?

Yes there are pills/tabs available too. But i recommend .com for there quality products and discreet shipping.

PCT (liquid or tabs)

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.