Eq and low test for cardio training?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Eq and low test for cardio training?

Hey guys, I’m new to the forum spin hope I’m posting this threading the right spot. My questions is what do you guys think about EQ in term of its abilities to help improve cardio vascular performance? I have some testing coming up that is work related that will very physically demanding and involves moderate pace long distance running. I have ran many cycles over the last 5 years, but I have never cycled with EQ.

My stats are 25yo, 6’1, 230lbs, 13% bf

Was thinking of something like this:

Week 1-20 EQ 600mg/week
    Week 1-20 Sust 250mg/week

Any input would be great.

Juicer

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
    ALEX
    From what I hear, about the only thing EQ is useful for is endurance.
    Any reason not to go higher on the sust, say 500mg/wk?
    m_donnelly
    I think this is a great cycle for aerobic endurance. The EQ will increase your RBC count dramatically and the test blend will allow you to train harder and recover quickly.

I have a friend who competes professionally in MMA and this is the type of cycle he uses. Make sure you’ve got your ancillinary drugs; Arimidex , hCG , Nolva, Clomid, etc…

luckydweller
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEXView
    From what I hear, about the only thing EQ is useful for is endurance.
    Any reason not to go higher on the sust, say 500mg/wk?

I’m very sensitive to gyno from androgens. Also, I respond very well to Sust and have ran it at only 250mg/week and had good results. Also, I don’t want to gain much weight.

m_donnelly
    Some guys tend to forget that using AAS for combat or endurance sports is very different than using them to bulk up. I trained Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with a group of amateur and low level MMA fighters and you’re using the same basic cycle they did.. EQ is incredible when it comes to boosting endurance and it will help you train harder and recover. I couldn’t believe how much longer and harder those guys could train. I weight trained with them too and they never gained much strength but they could train two-three times a day, five to six days a week.

Again, make sure you’ve got your hCG , Arimidex , Nolva and Clomid ready to go. This cannot be stressed enough.

Flash1k
    A Cypionate or Enanthate testosterone might be better for you than a sust blend, in that it will keep your blood levels more consistent with your dosing protocol.

Eq is not liked around here that much, however, I have ran it with a higher dose of test. While its direct muscle building effects are quite lackluster, the endurance increase was dramatic for me. If it wasn’t so pricey, I would run it again for that reason.

malex
    Quote Originally Posted by m_donnellyView
    Some guys tend to forget that using AAS for combat or endurance sports is very different than using them to bulk up. I trained Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with a group of amateur and low level MMA fighters and you’re using the same basic cycle they did.. EQ is incredible when it comes to boosting endurance and it will help you train harder and recover. I couldn’t believe how much longer and harder those guys could train. I weight trained with them too and they never gained much strength but they could train two-three times a day, five to six days a week.

Again, make sure you’ve got your hCG, Arimidex, Nolva and Clomid ready to go. This cannot be stressed enough.

So someone who trains multiple times a day would benefit from EQ at 600 you think? Sounds like it helps a lot with the "over-training" that comes with a sport. Did they touch Anavar at all? What was the water retention like on 250 Sust?

luckydweller
    Quote Originally Posted by malexView
    So someone who trains multiple times a day would benefit from EQ at 600 you think? Sounds like it helps a lot with the "over-training" that comes with a sport. Did they touch Anavar at all? What was the water retention like on 250 Sust?

Water retention on Sus for me has always been lower than with cyp or enth, and I have ran it as high as 750mg/week. Adex will take care of any estro symptoms for you tho.

Juicer.

m_donnelly
    Quote Originally Posted by malexView

AAS helps improve recovery time in any sport. EQ also happens to boost RBC count which makes it great for aerobic training.

Red Bastard
    I ran a 500 cyp/500eq cycle. Definitely increased my endurance. But the biggest thing that it increased was my appetite. Damn, I was always hungry, even after a big meal. Ate like a horse, so to speak… (lol!)
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.