Does Equipoise help joints?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Does Equipoise help joints?

I’ve been trying to get my research in before making any decisions on staring a cycle and one of my main concerns is finding something good to run with test that will help collagen synthesis and cross linking. Now everywhere I read about EQ has different answers/opinions so if anyone with some serious knowledge could shed some light it would be greatly appreciated.
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
    Lunk1
    For some they swear by it…some get nothing from it. Answer your question ?

I would count on it as an adrogen but for joints many swear by 200mg ew for some added relief

Leonard.b
    So basically it all depends on the person and there is no scientific proof or guarantee that it will help support joints?
    Domus
    I use nand deca at low doses.

Leonard.b
    See I was thinking deca but this is my first cycle and to be honest the sides from deca seemed a lot more dramatic.so I figured maybe if I could get the same or similar results with EQ?

Leonard.b
    So if I was planning running Test C for 12 weeks at 500 mg a week(250 mg twice weekly) what would a low dose of deca be considered 200-300 mg a week?

And no I’m not just running the test I have AI, PCT and HCG .

Lunk1
    I feel stupid…I dont know why when I read the original post about EQ I saw Deca ….disreegard my original

MickeyKnox
    Since i own all the other EQ threads, i may as well dark_sideme in this one too.

Its been reported that EQ assists in joint relief similar to Deca . But there really isnt all that much supporting data available on this assertion like there is on Deca. I am currently running arguably high doses of EQ wkly, and i haven’t found any difference in joint relief since beginning ten+ wks ago.

For joint relief and maintenance, I would stick with the Deca at the dose Lunk had originally suggested – 150-200mg/wk.

Metalject
    If you’re looking for joint relief stick with Nandrolone , the form shouldn’t matter.

lovbyts
    before looking at eq or deca I would not pass up fish oil, MSN and if those dont work try TB-500 before going the other routs. I have become a firm believer of TB-500 as of lately.

SAGIKUN
    The only time i received any benefit from EQ was running it at 6-800mg pw, the results where noticeable and the joint relief was experience-able.
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.