Dianabol evenly through the day or all pre workout?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Dianabol evenly through the day or all pre workout?

A lot of articles recommend taking Dianabol evenly dosed though the day to keep blood levels stable, while many experienced (and big) lifters say they take their all (or mostly) in one dose before workout to maximize strength in the gym.
    What are the pros and cons of each? Is there any benefit in taking one tab after a workout for recovery?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
    Oman

If the goal is primary anabolism (e.g. TrueMaxder) then divide the dose over several meals during the day. If the goal is primarily strength and aggression for training taking a couple hours before workout is likely the better solution. Note that the latter could increase acne.

Skolzage
    Quote Originally Posted by OmanView

If the goal is primary anabolism (e.g. TrueMaxder) then divide the dose over several meals during the day. If the goal is primarily strength and aggression for training taking a couple hours before workout is likely the better solution. Note that the latter could increase acne.

And depression..after that workout and feeding is over and it wears off..although during the workout I feel like I can bend steel..Iam in funk rest of today ..that being said I always ran it preworkout how I like to do things…do them figure out consequences later when your crying watdark_sideng sandlot lol
    Davi outlined the differences well..
    I like 45-1 hr preworkout , but it’s all same as long as you eat and train while it’s active..The nutrient uptake should be drastically increased in the window so, why not slin too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valleylift
    I always figured when in doubt spread it out.
    Kalter
    I usually run 25mg pre workout, if I’m running more than that I split it up.
    Fenix7
    Quote Originally Posted by KalterView
    I usually run 25mg pre workout, if I’m running more than that I split it up.

This is my usual method as well. When it’s 25 or less, I just hit it all at once. When I was doing 50, I’d split it.

LUCKY PUNCH
    The end result will be the same so you can do whatever is easiest for you. I always split mine up through the day.
    wavefunction
    Quote Originally Posted by SkolzageView
    The nutrient uptake should be drastically increased in the window so, why not slin too

Is slin short for insulin ?

wavefunction
    I heard(from that Seth ‘Spartan’ Rodriguez guy) that dianabol is a feel good steroid , more so than all other steroids . Supposedly if you dose it before the workout it’ll make you feel invincible in the gym.

Can’t say I’ve ever noticed such an effect when I used to take it. I think I’ll take a few pills before my training session today and see if I notice anything. It does make me piss every 30 minutes, that I know for sure – it’s very annoying. No idea why though :/

Skolzage
    Quote Originally Posted by wavefunctionView
    Is slin short for insulin?

Yes, having that much hormone in your blood and with the increased anabolic uptake..I think you could really consume 1/3 o or more of your calories in that window and absorb much of it..

“Used to think I knew it all, then got older”

wavefunction
    I think I’ll take a few pills before my training session today and see if I notice anything.

I think it worked. Trained for 4 hours, time flew. Could do without having to piss every damn 15 minutes.

Evil
    I think it worked. Trained for 4 hours, time flew. Could do without having to piss every damn 15 minutes.

Wow, you trained for 4hrs???? How much did you take? I must be underdosing mine, I’ve only taken it 4 times before workout now and was hoping to get the boost. (Then I only took 20mg preworkout, with a 10mg tab after a big breakfast and post workout meal

wavefunction
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilView
    Wow, you trained for 4hrs???? How much did you take? I must be underdosing mine, I’ve only taken it 4 times before workout now and was hoping to get the boost. (Then I only took 20mg preworkout, with a 10mg tab after a big breakfast and post workout meal

Yeah, got carried away a bit training traps after my chest/biceps routine. Took 30mg.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.