Deca as first cycle for the young?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Deca as first cycle for the young?

Not sure if this is bro science or what but I’ve met a few 18-20 year olds at my gym that have told me they run a Deca only cycle. When I asked them why only Deca, they stated that as their body is at it’s peak in producing natural Test, the deca will give them that extra boost.
    Is this true or foolish?
    Thanks but just curious.
    I think they said they are running it at 400mg a week split into 2 injections, with no AI and also said since its Deca they don’t need PCT??

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
    Papa Smurf
    well at least yo u dont have to worry about any of these young bucks sleeping with your daughter (if you have one lol) DECA D++K !!!

Tron3219
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad
    Not sure if this is bro science or what but I’ve met a few 18-20 year olds at my gym that have told me they run a Deca only cycle. When I asked them why only Deca, they stated that as their body is at it’s peak in producing natural Test, the deca will give them that extra boost.
    Is this true or foolish?
    Thanks but just curious.
    I think they said they are running it at 400mg a week split into 2 injections, with no AI and also said since its Deca they don’t need PCT??

Complete buttocks! Those kids r gonna get hurt. All steroids shut u down, and it doesn’t matter how much natty test they had prior, it will end up at ZERO because they will b shut down.

warmouth
    Deca has been shown in several studies to cause total shutdown of natural testosterone with just 100mgs! That is a tiny amount. It goes to show that if cycle doses are use, there is going to be some issues, 100%.

*edit* And never listen to an 18-20 year old at the gym, or anywhere else in life when it comes to important, life altering decisions. I dont even listen to them when they ask me a question at the gym. just kidding, but hopefully you get what I am saying. Their "sky high" natty test is at rock bottom about a week after that first injection.

songdog
    There are some of us from years ago that did deca only cycles.Not smart I was lucky but many were not.Any time you got a question come here and you will get a real answer.

Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouthView
    Deca has been shown in several studies to cause total shutdown of natural testosterone with just 100mgs! That is a tiny amount. It goes to show that if cycle doses are use, there is going to be some issues, 100%.

*edit* And never listen to an 18-20 year old at the gym, or anywhere else in life when it comes to important, life altering decisions. I dont even listen to them when they ask me a question at the gym. just kidding, but hopefully you get what I am saying. Their "sky high" natty test is at rock bottom about a week after that first injection.

Yeah agree mate, nah I don’t listen to em, I’m almost 39 years old, but looking at them makes me believe we have some very dumb kids coming through the ranks. God help us.

BELEGOND
    Hey guys I just saw this thread and had one question about Deca . I’m a military guy age 29 weight 170 just looking to gain about 20 lbs muscle mass. I started my first ever cycle using dbols – deca – stus (4 things in it) I gained 6 lbs in 2 weeks – but my shoulders are sore as hell!! Is this normal??

redz
    worst cycle idea out there. I have no idea where people come up with this crap, and no pct?
    Papa Smurf
    Steriods ,,,, great for muscles……sucks on tendons

MickeyKnox
    Quote Originally Posted by BELEGONDView
    Hey guys I just saw this thread and had one question about Deca. I’m a military guy age 29 weight 170 just looking to gain about 20 lbs muscle mass. I started my first ever cycle using dbols – deca – stus (4 things in it) I gained 6 lbs in 2 weeks – but my shoulders are sore as hell!! Is this normal??

Start your own thread please. Thanks.

stpete
    Terrible idea. Not only the deca only part, but no PCT? Those young cats are going to learn the hard way.

Stay here and do your research and learn how to do things the right way.

It’s amazing the amount of people that workout and have absolutely no idea what they’re talking about. You’d think they’d study a little bit before they opened their mouths.

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    worst cycle idea out there. I have no idea where people come up with this crap, and no pct?

That and the expectation that you’ll gain 20lbs of lean muscle in a short time. Where DO people come up with this stuff!?!

Provita
    Quote Originally Posted by MadView
    Is this true or foolish?
    Thanks but just curious.

Thinking you can run that without any support, AI, HCG , PCT is foolish. Anyone who says that clearly does not know what they are putting into their bodies… Plus 18-20 year olds should not be doing any shape or form of aas.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.