Dbol – half life and dosage?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Dbol – half life and dosage?

What is dbol ‘s actual half life and what dosage are you personally running right now or would run?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
    OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by McGregorView
    Dry bulking stack – Trenbolone Enanthate (400-600 mg) + Testosterone Enanthate (200-300 mg)

I do not recommend beginners try bulking with tren and low dose test. you may end up losing weight on a cycle like this (ie, dry bulking with tren). bulking with Tren is a more advanced protocol and theres a couple added things you need in order for it to work (for most guys)

McGregor
    Thanks sir! I will run high testosterone then and put on weight. I don’t want to lose my abs but i need the size and i will bulk up to 220 lbs.

Octaneforce
    Thanks sir! I will run high testosterone then and put on weight. I don’t want to lose my abs but i need the size and i will bulk up to 220 lbs.

How tall are you? 165-220 is a huge jump

McGregor
    Quote Originally Posted by OctaneforceView
    How tall are you? 165-220 is a huge jump

I’m 6’0. I’m currently sitting at 175 lbs with visible abs (not deep but you can see them).

Octaneforce
    I’m 6’0. I’m currently sitting at 175 lbs with visible abs (not deep but you can see them).

Ohh your tall. Keep us updated. If you can gain 45lbs during a single cycle and hang onto half of it, i bow down to you.

McGregor
    I hope that my appetite doesn’t fail me. My starting body weight was 125 when i first started lifting. I’ve always been the skinny guy and I hope that this will change soon.
    McGregor
    A friend just gave me two bottles of Tren Ace to try. What should I expect from adding Tren to my testosterone blast?
    (He planned on running Tren but decided to run something more mild instead and sold me the bottles for quite a good price).

Octaneforce
    A friend just gave me two bottles of Tren Ace to try. What should I expect from adding Tren to my testosterone blast?
    (He planned on running Tren but decided to run something more mild instead and sold me the bottles for quite a good price).

Tren is not a bulker for a beginner. Not knocking you, but most of us with only a few years of cycling are probably considered beginners compared to the really experienced guys on this board.

If you get tren involved, which i dont think you should, youll also need a DA on hand such as caber or prami. Tren can fuck with your prolactin levels.

What to expect?
    Mood swings
    Insomnia
    Night sweats
    Tren cough
    Hair loss

Tren is not for the fient of heart. Its a powerful compound for those looking to break through a platou after exhausting other options. Since you are a beginner why start taking insane shit now? Maybe dbol will be amazing for you and you wouldnt have even needed tren!

OldBoy

octaneforce has a good point .. what to expect from Tren , well believe it or not you may end up actually losing weight from using Tren (happens a lot with guys). bulking with Tren requires a bit more strategy then bulking with Test and Dbol . some guys can’t use Tren at all for bulking

ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by OctaneforceView
    Tren is not a bulker for a beginner. Not knocking you, but most of us with only a few years of cycling are probably considered beginners compared to the really experienced guys on this board.

If you get tren involved, which i dont think you should, youll also need a DA on hand such as caber or prami. Tren can fuck with your prolactin levels.

What to expect?
    Mood swings
    Insomnia
    Night sweats
    Tren cough
    Hair loss

Tren is not for the fient of heart. Its a powerful compound for those looking to break through a platou after exhausting other options. Since you are a beginner why start taking insane shit now? Maybe dbol will be amazing for you and you wouldnt have even needed tren!

This is the issue I see all the time with, "tren is a powerful compound" newbies see it and think that powerful means they will gain more muscle and look bigger. In the meantime they will pound their AI, bitch about 3200 calories a day, and experience 500,000 placebo side effects from it.

Drives me nuts watdark_sideng it.

ZXY2
    I shit 3200 calories twice a day, I dont even use AI, I have slight side effects of unconqurable horniness, but all the AAS sides I have endured compounded 10x arent as bad as one day with my ex wife.

Goddam kids are dumb

McGregor
    The Tren cough destroyed me yesterday lol. I’ve got less intense coughs from testosterone but this was insane. I might get knocked for this but Jason Blaha said that every time he used Tren he gained like 15 lbs out of nowhere without upping his calories. I’m just quoting him. When I ran that bunk Tren and asked him if I should be getting sides off 75 mg of Tren Ace ed he said that my product is definitely fake. I never got Tren cough, no insomnia, no sweats. I think that the guy knows a lot about that stuff and you might not like him and I understand.

OldBoy
    Jason Blaha said that every time he used Tren he gained like 15 lbs out of nowhere .

I believe it. Jason Blahha’s fat dumb ass can gain 15 pounds out of no where. all he’s gotta do is stare at a doughnut for 2 mins and pouff, theres 15 pounds of lard right there.
    If Jason knew what he was doing he’d of used Tren to shred 15 pounds

ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    I believe it. Jason Blahha’s fat dumb ass can gain 15 pounds out of no where. all he’s gotta do is stare at a doughnut for 2 mins and pouff, theres 15 pounds of lard right there.
    If Jason knew what he was doing he’d of used Tren to shred 15 pounds
    McGregor
    That was funny!
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.