Dbol for 2-3 weeks! Can I keep my gains?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Dbol for 2-3 weeks! Can I keep my gains?

Just recently bought Dianabol (10mg) I have everything I need for during and after ( Nolvadex , Liv.52, milk thistle etc) I was thinking about doing 20 mg a day for the first week 30 mg for the second week 20 mg for the third? Would I be able to keep most of my gains?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
    Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by Stein999View
    Just recently bought Dianabol (10mg) I have everything I need for during and after (Nolvadex, Liv.52, milk thistle etc) I was thinking about doing 20 mg a day for the first week 30 mg for the second week 20 mg for the third? Would I be able to keep most of my gains?

No, you will lose all gains and even lose muscle that you gained naturally

Martens
    That cycle is going to end up a total wash. Tuck them aside for now and wait.
    tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    No, you will lose all gains and even lose muscle that you gained naturally

^^^^^ so true! .. Save that gear until u know what ur doing.

Reiid13
    Lol youll poo yourself then stop @ week 2 then come crying about retaining water
    Will you loose the bulk weight gained during cycle? Yes. Can you retain a portion of muscle? Depends. But in this case, probably no. You need time to grow muscles, on or off cycle; 2-3 wks wont do anything. Unless you need temporary bulk and strength for some event you are wasting your time with this cycle. Furthermore, what are you current stats (training, diet, goals)?
    Stein999
    I just got done with the wrestling season I weigh 145 right now I am eating 4-5 meals a day. I am drinking 2-3 protein shakes a day. If I did a Dbol cycle
    20 mg a day the first week
    30 mg a day the second week
    30 mg a day the third week
    20 mg a day the fourth week
    I am trying to gain 10-15 pounds after I lose all of the water weight. Do you think it’s possible?

tice1212
    I just got done with the wrestling season I weigh 145 right now I am eating 4-5 meals a day. I am drinking 2-3 protein shakes a day. If I did a Dbol cycle
    I am trying to gain 10-15 pounds after I lose all of the water weight. Do you think it’s possible?

I’m guessing u didn’t just read all the comments that told u this was a horrible idea and u WONT keep any of it, in fact u will probably loss all ur natural gains to. Plus ur way to young and small to be messing with drugs. Get some good natrual muscle on ur frame.

< <Samson> >
    Not gonna happen, waste of time & effort
    esto
    Learn to eat. At that weight, you are way to light to do gear. And no the dbol will not work

bad17

You will probably gain 15lbs of bloat and that’s about it. 4 weeks is not long enough to make sufficient muscle gains and keep them long term.

Generally how many week are necessary for keep growth ? Whit the plan that colorado wrestler post
    DeadLion
    Just recently bought Dianabol (10mg) I have everything I need for during and after (Nolvadex, Liv.52, milk thistle etc) I was thinking about doing 20 mg a day for the first week 30 mg for the second week 20 mg for the third? Would I be able to keep most of my gains?

You don’t have everything you need at all. Do some research and save yourself a lot of trouble.
    I assume by this post you made this will be your first cycle?
    Usually people would run dbol to "jump start" a cycle for 4-6 weeks followed by a couple of months of other compounds..
    You don’t ever start an oral only cycle and you certainly never run a cycle for a few weeks. You need a base… Testosterone (enanthate or cypionate ) will do just fine.

Just reading your post pisses me off.

DeadLion
    Quote Originally Posted by EatClen&TrenHardView
    Generally how many week are necessary for keep growth ? Whit the plan that colorado wrestler post

With a oral only cycle it doesn’t matter the gains will never stay… People have to stop being scared of injecting themselves.. pills do so much more damage on your body and you never keep gains. Painful to read posts by newcomers about oral cycles.. grow up before you start down this road.
    Research!!! ****

Stein999
    I have ran one other cycle with Tbol and gained about 5-7 pounds and kept it !
    ojm3
    Op are you in high school still?
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.