Dbol Cycle gaining a little slower

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Dbol Cycle gaining a little slower

Been on for 4 weeks so far, gained 16lbs but gains are starting to come a little slower and starting to feel less pumped, should i up to 40mgs or just stay at 30 for the last 4 weeks?
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Replies
    Fobos
    Quote Originally Posted by XselfView
    Hehe. Maybe I sugar coated it somewhat.

But i figure he’s not gonna change anything by now,
    he needs to see this for himself.

But Alexsss, try to remember this when you stop the cycle and weigh yourself after 1 week and 1 month, and you’ll see how much you’ve actually gained.

And as for strength increase, you should also know that AAS activate the CNS (nervous system), and strength can go up on just one day (actually just a few hours) depending on the compound.
    So when it comes to actual strength increase, remember this when you lift weights 1 week and 1 month after cycle.

I had friends who used DBOL only when they were young and reckless,
    and I know exactly how much they gained during cycle, and how much they kept. And simply increasing the dose won’t help you at this point.
    You will gain a little more, but by now your endogenous T production has stopped and the longer you continue, the closer you will get to the point where you’ll start to notice the signs of low T.
    How sensitive one is to the feeling of low T varies from individual.

I have myself tried at one point to run DBOL solo (as part of an experiment), and by 6 weeks I felt so bad, aggressive, and generally uneasy that I drooled just thinking about an amp of Testoviron . Now I guess I’m pretty sensitive, but think about it when you start feeling bad.
    Unlike you I was able to get very dry and hard on DBOL though,
    (that’s why I said it’s possible to use it without water retention),
    but when using DBOL now, alongside test, I find it difficult, yet not impossible to keep of the water.

Anyway, your weight gain says it all.
    You simply can’t gain lean muscle that fast.

But you’ll discover all this very soon.

I have natural low t which is why im on dbol in the first place, ill be prescribed trt hopefully sometime in the coming months.. my life was complete fucking shit, both mentally and physically before i got on dbol, due to the low natural levels i have.
    My natural levels are that of a 70 year old man, Im 18.
    im not saying i havent gained any water but i doubt it is as much as you or the other guy speculate on, but ill update you about 1-2 weeks post cycle.
    My father was a TrueMaxder in the late 90’s early 2000’s so ive talked alot about this with him, his first cycle was also a dbol only and apparently he kept all his weight, not sure if i 100% believe that though..
    as my weight has started stalling a bit i can still visually see my body getting bigger (unless its just in my head) so might it be that the water retention has stopped and from now on im just gaining muscle and fat?

Nephets
    If you know you are going on TRT for sure, why wouldn’t you just wait and get that dialed in before you added another variable to it.
    Fobos
    Quote Originally Posted by NephetsView
    If you know you are going on TRT for sure, why wouldn’t you just wait and get that dialed in before you added another variable to it.

trt will be decieded by my doctor
    and i got on dbol because i didnt want to wait anymore. my life has been ruined because of low t, dropped out of school 2 times, dangerous weight loss (first time i started lifting i was 92lbs 6ft) absolutely no energy, slept for 12+ hours, feeling of emptiness and not wanting to do anything with life. dbol reversed all that and i havent had any bad sideeffects, only things that have made a positive impact on my life

Octaneforce
    Quote Originally Posted by FobosView
    trt will be decieded by my doctor
    and i got on dbol because i didnt want to wait anymore. my life has been ruined because of low t, dropped out of school 2 times, dangerous weight loss (first time i started lifting i was 92lbs 6ft) absolutely no energy, slept for 12+ hours, feeling of emptiness and not wanting to do anything with life. dbol reversed all that and i havent had any bad sideeffects, only things that have made a positive impact on my life

Being 18 on its own can come with some emotional tendancies. But you cant stay on dbol forever. You even said it yourself that you had a placebo affeect from the fake stuff so im sure you can get through whatever your feeling without using steroids at such a young age. Get your diet and excercise routine in check theres a TON of help from great guys on this forum. Let us know what your doc says about bloodwork and happy training!

Fobos
    Quote Originally Posted by OctaneforceView
    Being 18 on its own can come with some emotional tendancies. But you cant stay on dbol forever. You even said it yourself that you had a placebo affeect from the fake stuff so im sure you can get through whatever your feeling without using steroids at such a young age. Get your diet and excercise routine in check theres a TON of help from great guys on this forum. Let us know what your doc says about bloodwork and happy training!

the placeboo effect was mostly that i felt like i looked bigger but actually didnt grow, mentally it didnt have any effect, still no energy and such
    the problems i was having was linked to low test, as everything went away when i jumped on the dbol .
    diet and routine is in check

oplox07
    dbol only cycle
    no pct
    no nothing

this seems like a life ruined nvm keeping any gains 0%

enjoy lol shit excuse not to use a test or pct because you cannot hide it….. you just ruined your life and will feel like shit very shortly after your don’t this stupid cycle

Octaneforce
    the placeboo effect was mostly that i felt like i looked bigger but actually didnt grow, mentally it didnt have any effect, still no energy and such
    the problems i was having was linked to low test, as everything went away when i jumped on the dbol .
    diet and routine is in check

Dbol is still only a temporary solution.

Marsoc
    I have natural low t which is why im on dbol in the first place, ill be prescribed trt hopefully sometime in the coming months.. my life was complete fucking shit, both mentally and physically before i got on dbol, due to the low natural levels i have.
    im not saying i havent gained any water but i doubt it is as much as you or the other guy speculate on, but ill update you about 1-2 weeks post cycle.
    My father was a TrueMaxder in the late 90’s early 2000’s so ive talked alot about this with him, his first cycle was also a dbol only and apparently he kept all his weight, not sure if i 100% believe that though..
    as my weight has started stalling a bit i can still visually see my body getting bigger (unless its just in my head) so might it be that the water retention has stopped and from now on im just gaining muscle and fat?

I never cycled but I’m pretty sure that orals stop your natural test production therefore you have to substitute it with testosterone injection…I’m pretty sure..correct me if I’m wrong. With that said what are you doing about having no testosterone (the base of all gains pretty much lol

Marsoc

How about some pics

Angry_jew
    If your test is really that low and you’re having problems like you say, go see a doc about TRT now. With some tests and explanations I’m sure they’d be happy to work out a regimen for you. The energy and depression issues are not going to subside if they’re testosterone related, they would only worsen with a dbol only cycle. I really urge you to seek medical help for your situation. Best of luck to you OP

Androgen
    Please pardon my ignorance… I cannot make the link of not being able to wait for TRT as to running a dbol cycle. There are two entirely different AAS.
    If your doc has not prescribed TRT yet, then there is a good chance there are more tests to come. Now you are screwing with the Dr. Rationalizing the changes based on the test results. Probably continue with more tests depending on the Dr.
    I hope that you are taking something for your liver while on dbol.
    Dbol only cycle is useless. Dbol is usually taken to kickstart the results while taking long ester AAS.

Fobos
    update: first week off after 8 week dbol only
    pct: half a week of 20mg nolva
    weight: 2lbs lost, so now 26lbs gain from cycle

do i feel like shit: no
    does my dick work: yes

i have no idea why you people think dbol only gives waterweight and that i would ruin my life, lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Fobos
    update: first week off after 8 week dbol only pct: half a week of 20mg nolva weight: 2lbs lost, so now 26lbs gain from cycle do i feel like shit: no does my dick work: yes i have no idea why you people think dbol only gives waterweight and that i would ruin my life, lolz

First of all you don’t know what you keep until at least 6 weeks after PCT.
    Secondly, there is no way in hell that the 26lbs you gained in 8 weeks is all muscle.
    You’d be lucky if you gained 8 pounds of muscle.

You are either delusional or a troll.

Fobos
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting DogView
    First of all you don’t know what you keep until at least 6 weeks after PCT.
    Secondly, there is no way in hell that the 26lbs you gained in 8 weeks is all muscle.
    You’d be lucky if you gained 8 pounds of muscle.

You are either delusional or a troll.

i didnt gain all muscle, i never said that, but i didnt gain all water, waterweight from dbol sheds within 3 days to a week as far as ive understood
    but ill update the thread in 4-5 weeks

Also in order to put on that much fat and/or muscle in 8 weeks you would need to be eating 1625 calories above maintenance.
    So please do tell…

How much were you eating every day?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.