d-bol dosage question

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS d-bol dosage question

Cycle: test c 300mgs per week X 12 weeks
    Also adding d-bol for the first 4 weeks . I had planned on 20mgs ed but I dont have enough. What do you think about 15mgs for the first two then 20mgs for the second two? Ive got 100 5mg tabs. How would you split?
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    magic32
    1st cycle I presume.
    Bulking cycle I presume.

15-20 mg of Dbol , is substantial enough.
    But why only 300 mg of Test?

Matt
    Not my 1st but first in many years. I respond well to low doses. For my intended goals anyway.
    Here is my last post. Just for more info.

Notsigned
    Quote Originally Posted by mx747View
    Cycle: test c 300mgs per week X 12 weeks
    Also adding d-bol for the first 4 weeks . I had planned on 20mgs ed but I dont have enough. What do you think about 15mgs for the first two then 20mgs for the second two? Ive got 100 5mg tabs. How would you split?

What is your previous cycle experience? Personally, I’ve never noticed anything from taking less than 30mg a day. Everybody is different though, but you may have to consider getting more dbol .

merQ
    Keymaster
    none
    Honestly I’ve had good results with 5mg a day on Dbol . I think you should be able to do fine on 15, heck even 10, especialy since you respond to low doses. You can always adjust You should feel it work in around an hour after you ingest it (depends on your bodty though). I love to take it right before a work out, just nice to feel it!

Good luck!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.