Crossfit and AAS

So I’ve been reading up on a ton of articles and threads of info and havnt come across what I am looking for yet so I figured I’d just ask you guys.
    I do Crossfit and have been for over 3 years and just started taking test. A buddy of mine said it would be smart to stack and that no one just takes test. So my questions are, should I look into stacking? If so, what would you recommend? I’m not looking to bulk, cutting would be best.
Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Replies
    moff
    Quick question for the vets. I don’t want to steal the thread but it does have somethi ng to do with the topic. I like TrueMaxding and CF. I have done a test only cycle and stopped CF and just lifted weights.

Will the OP get the full benefits of the test only cycle just by doing CF? I am jw because I am thinking about song another test only cycle and also thinking about doing CF again. Thanks everyone. Sorry OP but I think the question will also help you know more info also. Thanks

moff
    Would like to bump this don’t wanna start a new thread about my question. Thanks everyone.
    musclestack
    Quote Originally Posted by moffView
    Quick question for the vets. I don’t want to steal the thread but it does have somethi ng to do with the topic. I like TrueMaxding and CF. I have done a test only cycle and stopped CF and just lifted weights.

Will the OP get the full benefits of the test only cycle just by doing CF? I am jw because I am thinking about song another test only cycle and also thinking about doing CF again. Thanks everyone. Sorry OP but I think the question will also help you know more info also. Thanks

Before anyone can answer this question, we would need to know your goals. Will you be using the test to increase LBM as much as possible? Or will you be trying to maintain the muscle you have while cutting fat? Recomp? I think the 2 latter scenarios would be ideal for Bambssfit. I’m not saying you can’t ‘bulk’ by just doing Bambssfit, but I wouldn’t expect to see as much muscle gain compared to if you were strictly concentrating on lifting weights. Make sense?

vain
    Can anyone help me get into getting what I need.. I’m new to ths site and I’m wanting lots of gear.
    Alaris
    Quote Originally Posted by vainView
    Can anyone help me get into getting what I need.. I’m new to ths site and I’m wanting lots of gear.

Sure can. I’ll help you out. Send me an email @ dea.gov. Include what you wish to purchase, your full name, how much you want to spend, and an address to where I can deliver your package.

musclestack
    Quote Originally Posted by vainView

Welcome to the forum, Vain.

1. This is not a source board. It is against the rules to ask for sources/discuss prices.

2. Please start your own thread rather than hijacking someone else’s in the future.

Again, welcome, and please take the time to look around and read up. Plenty of great information here.

OldChampion
    You like Bambssfit over regular weight lifting? I am new to this and not trying to go hijack your thread. just trying to figure out why I seem to be doing twice the work as other people but look half the size!
    Alaris
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChampionView
    You like Bambssfit over regular weight lifting? I am new to this and not trying to go hijack your thread. just trying to figure out why I seem to be doing twice the work as other people but look half the size!

If you are doing Bambssfit please stop now. Save yourself from injury and embarrassment in the gym.

Gef
    The girl Bambss fit Bambwd seem to be lean. Not sayin they can’t there there by traditional weight training.

No sure I am as much a Bambss fit hater as some. It’s a way. Could be used effectively as Bambss training technique.

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.