Clenbuterol, improved facial aesthetics? and terrible cramps.

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Clenbuterol, improved facial aesthetics? and terrible cramps.

So I’ve been taking clen for a week and I’ve lost 3lbs already. One of my friends said I look about 3 years older in my face. My girlfriend also said my face looks more masculine. I’m 20 years old btw not on any AAS or T3. Has anyone experienced their face really maturing on clen and getting more manly, I can see my cheekbones and jawline more clearly. Also I’ve gotten some insane cramps on clen even though I took some taurine and potassium. I tried to dumbbell shrugs and it felt like I was tearing my traps off of my neck. I tried doing squats and it felt like the same thing was literally about to tear my hamstring. Any advice for these cramps I am currently running it at 100mcg a day for the next week.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
    uhit
    Maybe because you have lost fat up there?

Getting that skeletor action. Fat isn’t just around your abdominal area, it’s all over your body hence why those with lower body fat levels have faces that show jawlines/cheekbones more than the norm.

Regarding the cramps just drink 2 gallons of water and you’ll be fine as you are taking taurine + potassium. Bananas as a carb source instead of the norm might help as well

tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by uhitView

Getting that skeletor action. Fat isn’t just around your abdominal area, it’s all over your body hence why those with lower body fat levels have faces that show jawlines/cheekbones more than the norm.

Regarding the cramps just drink 2 gallons of water and you’ll be fine as you are taking taurine + potassium. Bananas as a carb source instead of the norm might help as well

Bingo ^^^ the key here is to take 3-5g of taurine a day. That 3lb is mostly water imo.

Times Roman
    Quote Originally Posted by MirinJawBrahView
    So I’ve been taking clen for a week and I’ve lost 3lbs already. One of my friends said I look about 3 years older in my face. My girlfriend also said my face looks more masculine. I’m 20 years old btw not on any AAS or T3. Has anyone experienced their face really maturing on clen and getting more manly, I can see my cheekbones and jawline more clearly. Also I’ve gotten some insane cramps on clen even though I took some taurine and potassium. I tried to dumbbell shrugs and it felt like I was tearing my traps off of my neck. I tried doing squats and it felt like the same thing was literally about to tear my hamstring. Any advice for these cramps I am currently running it at 100mcg a day for the next week.

so you are saying it was less "manly" before?

like you had a baby face?

magic32
    Two gallons of water? LOL, a day? LOL.

Losing weight, (fat and/or water) depending on your starting point can very likely cause distinct facial change, it’s nothing to worry about…and welcome to manhood. The inverse is also true, and is most pronounced (in speed and appearance) in Creatine users, as they get that moon/baby face fullness which dissipates shortly after discontinuation.

Two gallons…what are you a Florida Gator football player during July double sessions!!! LOL!
    Tell me you didn’t mean per day?!

Take 5g a day of Taurine for cramps. I when I cut down to below 10% people tell me I look more slender because I lose weight on my face. If you already have a good jawline it’ll be more pronounced when you lose weight on the face.
    TheGodFocker
    I just started Clen as well, I’m on my 4th day, started at 20mcg and up to 80mcg for today, the only sides i’ve had so far is hands a little shaky, and ive caught two cramps, nothing too bad, i was taking 4g taurine, upped it to 5 today, been drinking a gallon of water a day and eating bananas and oatmeal as carb sources

Montanaguy
    Is Clen a controlled substance or is it legal to buy?

MirinJawBrah
    Quote Originally Posted by Times RomanView
    so you are saying it was less "manly" before?

like you had a baby face?

Not really a babyface I think I looked my age, some people thought I looked younger some thought older. Yesterday actually in the store I saw a family friend who is a woman and she said "wow you look different, your face looks more like a man." So maybe I did have a babyface haha.

uhit
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32View
    Two gallons of water? LOL, a day? LOL.

Losing weight, (fat and/or water) depending on your starting point can very likely cause distinct facial change, it’s nothing to worry about…and welcome to manhood. The inverse is also true, and is most pronounced (in speed and appearance) in Creatine users, as they get that moon/baby face fullness which dissipates shortly after discontinuation.

Two gallons…what are you a Florida Gator football player during July double sessions!!! LOL!
    Tell me you didn’t mean per day?!

I drink two gallons lol. Always have a water bottle with me and I sip it all day long. Have to refill that thing every 30mins

Gre-k
    Quote Originally Posted by uhitView

I highly rec 1-2 bananas on clen ed + taurine, carbs or no carbs.
    also i rec looking at KETO, makes clen more effective for longer ; )

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.