Clen, preworkout

Havent really seen answers because maybe its just a dumb question.
    But if I take my clen early, would it be ok to take a preworkout later?( staying away from 1-3d)

If that isint recommended, during the 2 weeks off of clen would it be ok to use pre workouts during those days?

Also around how many mcg should i expect the shakes and other sides( pretty stim tolerant)

and one final question is the potassium a must? and how much, i got taurine and plenty of fish oils with high EPH+DHA.

Thanks for any info.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
    Lеg
    I take my clen upon waking and my PWO (3 scoops Jack3d) less than two hours later at the gym. It all depends on how tolerant you are of stimulants
    I don’t get cramps all I take is 1G of taurine daily. I’m fine when I don’t take it even, just a precaution

Gabriel
    and I dont have to taper down right?
    Please comment if this sounds ok
    Day 1-20mcg
    Day 2-3 40mcg
    Day 4-5 60 mcg
    Day 6-7 80 mcg
    Day 8-9 100 mcg
    Day 10-11 120 mcg
    Day 12-14 140 mcg
    Two weeks off then repeat
    Lеg
    That looks fine, although I would start at 40 and get a few more days in at 140 if you can handle it. But correct, no taper down is needed
    Naviger
    How many times do you run the 14 days on, 7 days off routine? You take a lot of fat off in your personal experience? I am gonna try Liquid Clen for the first time in a week. Clen and Taurine. With the dose you just recommended. Just hoping I don’t lose muscle.

Gabriel
    for myself this is my first run, and ive heard two weeks on two weeks off, due to the half life of clen 1 week isint long enough for it to completely get it out of your system, ok so ill start at 40
    day 2-3 60
    day 4-5 80
    day 6 100
    day 7-9 120
    day 10-14 140
    Better?

Lеg
    That’s what I would do. And you can run the 2wk on 2wk off protocol 2-3 times before I would suggest taking more time off.

Look into Keto from works through and "clean them". Therefore eliminating the need to take time off after 2wks. You can run it at a lower dose for 3-4 weeks for better results. You can easily strip 2-3% body fat off

Gabriel
    alright! thanks for the help.
    vladan
    Clenbuterol is one of the best fat loss aids ever known. It will also increase your energy levels, especially when taken half an hour before training. I can give you one more experience with Clenbuterol. Use it during time off, between steroid cycles and the normal losses that can be experienced become a thing of the past. Dosage for different people can vary but I take 40-60 mcg per day.

SanAndreas
    Clen works great. Not sure if I like my heart beating that much though.

paul74
    So what dose should I take if intermittently taking for pre-workout only
    …paul74
    JUDGE DREDD
    Quote Originally Posted by paul74View
    So what dose should I take if intermittently taking for pre-workout only
    …paul74

I would want to know as well. And is clen anti-catabolic??

Born77
    Quote Originally Posted by JUDGE DREDD
    I would want to know as well. And is clen anti-catabolic??

In VERY large dosages!!

JUDGE DREDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Born77View
    In VERY large dosages!!

Your large means is 120mg -140mg or more than that ?

basejack
    Quote Originally Posted by JUDGE DREDD
    Your large means is 120mg -140mg or more than that ?

That large and you’d be dead.

JUDGE DREDD
    Quote Originally Posted by basejackView
    That large and you’d be dead.

Hahah. I see. Then is that got any way while taking clen and anti catabolic?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.