Can Winstrol be injected in the thigh?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Can Winstrol be injected in the thigh?

Not limber enough to reach shoulders all the way and manipulate plunger/needle. Does it make a difference where Winstrol is injected?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
    Domus
    Doesn’t matter where.
    Online57
    you need to stretch more or get longer arms..

in theory you can inject almost anywhere.

Don’t think my arms are going to get longer…but they’re getting bigger! Does it matter if it is oil based winstrol as opposed to the water based stuff?

Eclipse
    Quote Originally Posted by streetcleanerView
    Don’t think my arms are going to get longer…but they’re getting bigger! Does it matter if it is oil based winstrol as opposed to the water based stuff?

No you can inject anywhere you want (where there is muscle) or you can drink the winn also. many choose drink cause its short hald life you have to pin eod at least

leff
    Quote Originally Posted by EclipseView
    No you can inject anywhere you want (where there is muscle) or you can drink the winn also. many choose drink cause its short hald life you have to pin eod at least

I’m not disputing you, just curious. Is there no chemical difference between oral Winstrol and Winstrol V?

Kito
    Quote Originally Posted by leffView
    I’m not disputing you, just curious. Is there no chemical difference between oral Winstrol and Winstrol V?

No its the same compound

panntastic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kito
    No its the same compound

Correct its just a different preparation method

I’m more curious as to why the OP can’t inject delts I know some big big lads and they can inject delts just fine?

mambetus
    You can’t reach your opposite shoulder? Bullshit.
    Online57
    yall stop picking on the T-Rex..

they are correct though, if you pin winny it is just because u like the pain. your body still up takes it just about the same and has the same effects on the liver either way.
    i stay away from winny for fear of destroying my joints like I have seen happen to others i knew years ago.

mambetus, did you even read my entire (original) post before throwing the bullshit flag?? I can reach, I just can’t reach ENOUGH to adequately manipulate the plunger. Therefore, I asked if I could inject other muscles, namely the thigh. Read first, then answer…
    MuscleInk
    Anywhere there’s a muscle – jab it in! Keep in mind smaller muscles will accept lower doses (large doses can abscess or become infected in smaller muscles). I’ve injected glutes, quads, calves, forearms, biceps, pecs, lats, delts, triceps, traps.

Delts, quads, glutes & pecs cause the fewest injection problems for me so I typically rotate among these 4 areas now.

Thanks MuscleInk
    paul74
    Quote Originally Posted by streetcleanerView
    Not limber enough to reach shoulders all the way and manipulate plunger/needle. Does it make a difference where Winstrol is injected?

Hi, Winstrol is like them all you can inject in any muscle. Winstrol V is the same as Winstrol. The V stands for veterinary and the difference I was told was the PH.
    Back in 80’s all I got was the white water based Winstrol V straight from the Pharm. co. ordered for me by a Vet doctor. I always did 100mg ED and it was great stuff. .…paul74
    “Oldest Juicer on the forum”

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.