can steroids make you paranoid ?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS can steroids make you paranoid ?

i felt when i was on my last test cycle at 800mg a week it made me abit paranoid this common ??
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    crauser
    Hold on, I think someone is peeking through my blinds. brb
    fcuk
    hah that a yes
    That’s a big dose of test, and yeah test can make you paranoid I had the same problem last week, it’s just in your head.
    Papa Smurf
    Only about using a class 3 felony drug without a script……………………………

Wait………………… I have to go and cover the windows with tinfoil……………damn gamma rays!

dark_side
    aas can cause anxiety which could lead to paranoia.
    Soldier
    What exactly were u feeling???I thought it was just me…. Some days i can get what seems to be a mixture of nervousness and slight paranoia….yet other days i can be completley fine!
    Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa SmurfView
    Only about using a class 3 felony drug without a script……………………………

Wait………………… I have to go and cover the windows with tinfoil……………damn gamma rays!

Hahaha

Sgt. Hartman
    I don’t think high testosterone levels can directly cause paranoia but I’d guess that any fluctuation of your hormones could intensify paranoia, anxiety, anger, etc. if you’re already prone to them to begin with.

If you’re prone to it I’d especially make sure that you’re estrogen and BP are kept in check.

fcuk
    nothing too bad just more if my gf was out in town normally it doesnt bother me just when im on aas it seems to bother me alot more and little things like that
    The Bear 79
    It’s not paranoia if they are indeed out to get you……………..

what was that……………………………..did you hear that………………………….shut the fvck up man I’m trying to listen……………………………….OH SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldier
    Sometimes if someone i walking towards me i get really nervous, like even people i live with LOL… but as i said only the odd time really!
    themgains
    maybe not as bad with test .. but if not controlling the estrogen – that can make you crazy and paranoid.
    The Bear 79
    I would love to see some supporting evidence that proves AAS, ANY compound, injectable or pill, causes paranoia………….
    SkYB
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79View
    I would love to see some supporting evidence that proves AAS, ANY compound, injectable or pill, causes paranoia………….

^^^X2 would love to see it. This is all about mind set

Lеg
    No need to be paranoid bro. I don’t even know what your girl looks like
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.