Can I run dbol/ winstrol at the end of my cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Can I run dbol/ winstrol at the end of my cycle?

Completed a 10 week novice cycle / 500 week cyp / 200 equipoise . Can I run a small dose of dbol / winny at the end for a few weeks without running any tes? And should I be taking my PCT while doing so ? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks guys

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    ==SPAWN==
    Welcome…. Short answer is no. Re-post in the question/answer forum along with your stats and read the educational threads.
    nightflier
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesbenewView
    Completed a 10 week novice cycle / 500 week cyp / 200 equipoise . Can I run a small dose of dbol / winny at the end for a few weeks without running any tes? And should I be taking my PCT while doing so ? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks guys

I would continue to take at least one 150mg of test per week during this time

OldBoy
    if you were running test cyp and EQ ,, you have about 3+ weeks for those drugs to clear you system and for you to begin PCT . so yes during those 3 weeks you could definitely run an oral like dbol or winny . but then drop it once PCT starts

Voorhees
    For 4 weeks after you finish cyp & eq run winny for 4 weeks, then start pct

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.