best way to combat progesterone gyno on cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS best way to combat progesterone gyno on cycle?

bromocriptine? just found this. available to me. no exp with this.

Pramipexole? i’ve got experiance with this. available to me

cabergoline? i heard this is hard on the heart, or can be at least. no exp with this. available to me

i’m trying to find the best. i’d rather not use caber.

my next cycle will be with tren and test.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
    moff
    First defense is control your E2 and shouldn’t have a problem with it. I would then run caber at .25 two times a week if needed.

That’s what I have been told. Run mid cycle BW to see where your at then adjust from there. Its not just going to be there when you wake up I don’t believe. I think its something that builds up over time. So that’s why we get BW.

Good luck… Hopefully others will dark_sideme in also.

well, i made 2 posts because i like my questions answered seperately because i find that if i ask to many they won’t get answered.

i need some help with combating gyno. this is a problem i need to take control of because it’s not going away.

nobody ever mentions raloxifene. why? musitiontinite said it was the most powerful anti gyno drug with estro antagonist and estrogen agonist properties. HERE IT IS:

does anyone even use this stuff?
    seems like nolvadex does the trick for most guys and i’ve yet to use pharm grade. currently changing vendors though.

it’s the price isn’t it?

Mr.BB
    How do you know its progesterone gyno? BW?

OR are your confusing with prolactin?

moff
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    How do you know its progesterone gyno? BW?

OR are your confusing with prolactin?

X2

Do you have gyno now or just trying to prevent it?

Quote Originally Posted by TlolecView
    bromocriptine? just found this. available to me. no exp with this.

Pramipexole? i’ve got experiance with this. available to me

cabergoline? i heard this is hard on the heart, or can be at least. no exp with this. available to me

i’m trying to find the best. i’d rather not use caber.

my next cycle will be with tren and test.

You asking about progesterone or prolactin gyno? You take Prami or Caber for prolactin control. You take adex for E2 control.

Oh, i thought they were the same. <face palm> shit sorry.

Does not progesterone produce prolactin? i was still wrong though. doesn’t one effect the other? still wrong i know. is there a progesterone control? … i need some confusion clearing.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.