best steroid set up to cut, get bigger and get lots of veins?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS best steroid set up to cut, get bigger and get lots of veins?

just starting out semi new to steroids ive done dbol and test prop and it is not giving me the effects im looking for. I want to good set up to take that will leave my system quicker, get me ripped and big muscle gains also veiny!! any suggestions?

hight-5’11
    weight-200
    age-27

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
    Domus
    Welcome.

If you’re not getting the effects you want it’s simple. Your diet is way off. What’s your bf% ?

stpete
    Re evaluate your diet and training. There’s no "magic" to it. you still have to work and be dedicated. And work hard.
    renepjd
    Nutrition-training.

Nutrition-training.

It really is that simple. Don’t depend on AAS to get you ripped.

progains32
    i have 16% Bf

my nutrition is great.. i have 6 eggs every morning, a protein shake at 10:30, two pieces of grilled dark_sidecken and broccoli at 11:30, another protein shake at 1:30, 1 piece of grilled dark_sidecken at 3:30, and stake and salad (no dressing).
    no Carb diet.

Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by progains32View
    i have 16% Bf

my nutrition is great.. i have 6 eggs every morning, a protein shake at 10:30, two pieces of grilled dark_sidecken and broccoli at 11:30, another protein shake at 1:30, 1 piece of grilled dark_sidecken at 3:30, and stake and salad (no dressing).
    no Carb diet.

What is all that? Post the maBambs and your tdee please.

XXJOKERXX55
    i have 16% Bf

no Carb diet.

Post that in the nutrition section.

No carbs=no muscle growth
    6 whole eggs is too much fat, too many shakes (you need to eat more food), and I would sub one of those dark_sidecken meals for something else.

No one wants to hear the problem is something other then AAS. But trust us, nutrition and training is at least 70% of this game.

progains32
    My tdee is 1.625

MaBamb is 2010

Domus
    My tdee is 1.625

MaBamb is 2010

Hit the nutrition section bro. That doesnt make sense. Lots of good info there that will help you maximize gains via diet. It’s the only way steroids will work visibly.

basejack
    Quote Originally Posted by progains32
    My tdee is 1.625

MaBamb is 2010

You most definitely need to hit the nutrition forum, I can’t believe you can even maintain anything like your stats with that diet. BTW your TDEE is closer to 2500, my 140lb gf a TDEE of about 1600.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.