Best steroid for beginner

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best steroid for beginner

Hi I’m just wondering what would be the best steroid for me as a beginner I was something that doesn’t give feminine side effects like developing breasts etc any ideas ?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    PlatZ
    Quote Originally Posted by purplehaze901
    Hi I’m just wondering what would be the best steroid for me as a beginner I was something that doesn’t give feminine side effects like developing breasts etc any ideas ?

Welcome! Go do some research dude, then come back with some questions. Good luck!

Times Roman
    Mate,
    the best steroid for a beginner is plain simple old testosterone . Good idea to take an ai, especially if gyno prone, something you may not know right off the bat since first cycle. As you grow and develop, you may or maynot entertain the idea of additional cycles, which should always include testosterone. If stacking multiple compounds later on, testosterone should always be your foundation.
    And don’t forget your PCT!
    Cheers!
    —Roman

onetwo12
    Eating is your best choice! Trust me on this one.
    When youre ready for steroids then you wont even be asking this question in here, you will know which one for sure.
    Youre welcome!
    Best

Noles12
    And you only been lifting for 1 yr.Come on quit being lazy and looking for a shortcut.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.