Best for growth

I have done about 4 cycles but I am looking for the best cycle to pack on good muscle size I am 40yrs old 6ft 240lbs please help I dont like my results so far
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    SkYB
    Quote Originally Posted by xex333
    I have done about 4 cycles but I am looking for the best cycle to pack on good muscle size I am 40yrs old 6ft 240lbs please help I dont like my results so far

Have you hit the nutrition forum yet? It’s best to have that totally dialed in before considering any ass. You will be much happier with your adark_sideevements

xex333
    The stuff im on is winny eq and test c I want something to build faster I eat great my diet is on point just need a better cycle thanks for the advice
    SkYB
    Quote Originally Posted by xex333View
    The stuff im on is winny eq and test c I want something to build faster I eat great my diet is on point just need a better cycle thanks for the advice

What is the excact cycle you are running?

xex333
    I take test c 200mg per week eq 200mg per week and liquid oral winny 50mg daily and I spend 2hrs in the gym daily
    SkYB
    I take test c 200mg per week eq 200mg per week and liquid oral winny 50mg daily and I spend 2hrs in the gym daily

How long have you been running this cycle and how long are you planning to run it?

MuscleInk

Those doses are too low.
    Growth is determined by nutrition, NOT gear. If you don’t eat, you will not grow. Everyone says "my diet is dialed in". If you are that confident, post your total cals, what you eat in a day, maBamb ratios, and your TDEE.
    2hrs is over training.
    Now AI??????
    What about HCG and a PCT

As Jim said, its best to lay out your cycle completely if you want the best advice.

Sick_beard
    I dont like my results so far

You gotta sort that out 1st my friend. Injecting more gear is not the answer.

xex333
    I have 3 weeks left then I want a better cycle to get good muscle gains all together I would have ran 10 weeks on this
    SkYB
    I have 3 weeks left then I want a better cycle to get good muscle gains all together I would have ran 10 weeks on this

Oh my…. And what is your plan for PCT?

MuscleInk

See above. Growth comes from your intake. There is no way around this. Nutrition accounts for 80% of growth. People who dot eat enough, don’t grow. It’s that simple!

marcus300
    There is no wonder your cycle didnt adark_sideeve your goals, its awful and wouldn’t be anything or very little. Muscleink is correct its all down to diet and training for serious growth.
    What did you eat yesterday and what is your training routine like?
    2 hours in the gym is counterproductive and you really need to sort your training out because without that in order everything else is a waste
    xex333
    Nolvadex climid and hct im set

SkYB
    You need to do your pct Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nola 40
    for the time being St07 on research and nutrition. Your cycle was terrible and i would imagine your nutrition is not as on spot as what you think. Stay away from using any aas until you get these things sorted out! HCG is for on cycle do not include it in your pct.

MuscleInk
    Nolvadex climid and hct im set

Did you run an AI on cycle?
    HCG is run during cycle, post cycle is not ideal.
    Eat more. Seriously. If you want to succeed, listen to Marcus. He doesn’t talk the talk, he walks the walk!

xex333
    Hey sorry took so long to get back to you but I eat high protein low carbs and low suger I eat about 5000 cal a day I split it into 6 meals with no carbs after 6pm
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.